Anti-Extracellular Signal Regulated Kinase 2 (ERK2) Monoclonal Antibody
MAPK1; P38; P40; ERK2; ERT1; MAPK2; P42MAPK; P42-MAPK; PRKM1; PRKM2; P41; P41mapk; P41-mapk; Mitogen-Activated Protein Kinase 1; Mitogen-activated protein kinase 2
- Product No.CAA930Mi22
- Organism SpeciesMus musculus (Mouse), Rattus norvegicus (Rat) Same name, Different species.
- PurificationProtein A + Protein G affinity chromatography
- Buffer FormulationPBS, pH7.4, containing 0.02% NaN3, 50% glycerol.
- Organism Species MoreCavia (Guinea pig ), Canis familiaris; Canine (Dog), Sus scrofa; Porcine (Pig), Bos taurus; Bovine (Cattle), Capra hircus; Caprine (Goat), Chicken (Gallus)
- ApplicationsLoading Control of WB
- UOM 20µl100µl 200µl 1ml 10ml
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 279
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 398
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 995
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 3980
For more details, please contact local distributors!
The antibody is a mouse monoclonal antibody raised against ERK2. It has been selected for its ability to recognize ERK2 in immunohistochemical staining and western blotting.
Western blotting: 0.2-1ug/ml;
Optimal working dilutions must be determined by end user.
Store at 4°C for frequent use. Stored at -20°C in a manual defrost freezer for two year without detectable loss of activity. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- Antibody Labeling Customized Service
- Protein A/G Purification Column
- Staining Solution for Cells and Tissue
- Positive Control for Antibody
- Tissue/Sections Customized Service
- Phosphorylated Antibody Customized Service
- Western Blot (WB) Experiment Service
- Immunohistochemistry (IHC) Experiment Service
- Immunocytochemistry (ICC) Experiment Service
- Flow Cytometry (FCM) Experiment Service
- Immunoprecipitation (IP) Experiment Service
- Immunofluorescence (IF) Experiment Service
- DAB Chromogen Kit
- SABC Kit
- Long-arm Biotin Labeling Kit
- Real Time PCR Experimental Service
|Cellular and Molecular Neurobiology||Hypericum Perforatum Hydroalcoholic Extract Mitigates Motor Dysfunction and is Neuroprotective in Intrastriatal 6-Hydroxydopamine Rat Model of Parkinson’s Disease Pubmed:26119304|
|Graefe's Archive for Clinical and Experimental Ophthalmology||Role of RhoA/MERK1/ERK1/2/iNOS signaling in ocular ischemic syndrome pubmed:27538909|
|International Journal of Reproductive Medicine||Gonadotropin Stimulation Has Only a Limited Effect on the Concentration of Follicular Fluid Signalling Proteins: An Antibody Array Analysis 33575317|
|Catalog No.||Related products for research use of Mus musculus (Mouse), Rattus norvegicus (Rat) Organism species||Applications (RESEARCH USE ONLY!)|
|CAA930Mi22||Anti-Extracellular Signal Regulated Kinase 2 (ERK2) Monoclonal Antibody||Loading Control of WB|