Anti-Beta Actin (ACTB) Monoclonal Antibody
Actin Beta; ACT-B; PS1TP5BP1; Actin, cytoplasmic 1; Actin, cytoplasmic 1, N-terminally processed
- Product No.CAB340Mi22
- Organism SpeciesHomo sapiens (Human), Mus musculus (Mouse), Rattus norvegicus (Rat), Cavia (Guinea pig ), Canis familiaris; Canine (Dog), Sus scrofa; Porcine (Pig), Bos taurus; Bovine (Cattle), Ovis aries; Ovine (Sheep), Equus caballus; Equine (Horse), Chicken (Gallus) Same name, Different species.
- PurificationProtein A + Protein G affinity chromatography
- Buffer Formulation0.01M PBS, pH7.4, containing 0.05% Proclin-300, 50% glycerol.
- Organism Species MoreOryctolagus cuniculus (Rabbit)
- ApplicationsLoading Control of WB
- DownloadInstruction Manual
- UOM 20µl100µl 200µl 1ml 10ml
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 279
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 398
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 995
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 3980
For more details, please contact local distributors!
The antibody is a mouse monoclonal antibody raised against ACTB. It has been selected for its ability to recognize ACTB in immunohistochemical staining and western blotting.
Western blotting: 0.0003-0.1ug/ml
Optimal working dilutions must be determined by end user.
Store at 4°C for frequent use. Stored at -20°C in a manual defrost freezer for two year without detectable loss of activity. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- Antibody Labeling Customized Service
- Protein A/G Purification Column
- Staining Solution for Cells and Tissue
- Positive Control for Antibody
- Tissue/Sections Customized Service
- Phosphorylated Antibody Customized Service
- Western Blot (WB) Experiment Service
- Immunohistochemistry (IHC) Experiment Service
- Immunocytochemistry (ICC) Experiment Service
- Flow Cytometry (FCM) Experiment Service
- Immunoprecipitation (IP) Experiment Service
- Immunofluorescence (IF) Experiment Service
- DAB Chromogen Kit
- SABC Kit
- Long-arm Biotin Labeling Kit
- Real Time PCR Experimental Service
|International Journal of Molecular Sciences||Nano-Nutrition of Chicken Embryos. The Effect of in Ovo Administration of Diamond Nanoparticles and L-Glutamine on Molecular Responses in Chicken Embryo Pectoral Muscles NCBI:PMC3856104|
|European Journal of BioMedical Research||Expression of chloride channels in mouse skin incisional wounds 96|
|Cell Metabolism||Targeted Elimination of Senescent Beta Cells Prevents Type 1 Diabetes|
|Biological & Pharmaceutical Bulletin||Neuroinflammation, Oxidative Stress, and Neurogenesis in a Mouse Model of Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, and the Treatment with Kampo Medicine Pubmed: 31902915|
|Biological research||Linc-OIP5 in the breast cancer cells regulates angiogenesis of human umbilical vein endothelial cells through YAP1/Notch/NRP1 signaling circuit at a tumor … Pubmed: 32046779|
|JOURNAL OF INVESTIGATIVE MEDICINE||Effect of ischemic postconditioning on cell apoptosis and expression of relevant genes in non-culprit coronary arteries Pubmed: 32784207|
|bioscience biotechnology research asia||Malted Barley Improved the Structure and Function of Gastrocnemius Muscle of Hypercholesterolemic Mother Rats and their Offspring|
|Genes||Tryptophan Depletion Modulates Tryptophanyl-tRNA Synthetase-Mediated High-Affinity Tryptophan Uptake into Human Cells 33261077|
|Nat Commun||POLRMT mutations impair mitochondrial transcription causing neurological disease 33602924|
|Catalog No.||Related products for research use of Homo sapiens (Human), Mus musculus (Mouse), Rattus norvegicus (Rat), Cavia (Guinea pig ), Canis familiaris; Canine (Dog), Sus scrofa; Porcine (Pig), Bos taurus; Bovine (Cattle), Ovis aries; Ovine (Sheep), Equus caballus; Equine (Horse), Chicken (Gallus) Organism species||Applications (RESEARCH USE ONLY!)|
|RPB340Mi01||Recombinant Beta Actin (ACTB)||Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.|
|CAB340Mi01||Anti-Beta Actin (ACTB) Polyclonal Antibody||Loading Control of WB.|
|PAB340Mi01||Polyclonal Antibody to Beta Actin (ACTB)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|MAB340Mi22||Monoclonal Antibody to Beta Actin (ACTB)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|CAB340Mi22||Anti-Beta Actin (ACTB) Monoclonal Antibody||Loading Control of WB|
|SEB340Mi||ELISA Kit for Beta Actin (ACTB)||Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for Antigen Detection.|
|SCB340Mi||CLIA Kit for Beta Actin (ACTB)||Chemiluminescent immunoassay for Antigen Detection.|
|KSB340Mi01||ELISA Kit DIY Materials for Beta Actin (ACTB)||Main materials for "Do It (ELISA Kit) Yourself".|
|PGB340Mi01||Primer Pair for Beta Actin (ACTB)||PCR|