Anti-Actin Alpha 2, Smooth Muscle (ACTa2) Polyclonal Antibody
ACT-A2; ACTSA; ACTVS; Asma; GIG46; Cell growth-inhibiting gene 46 protein
- Product No.CAB342Hu01
- Organism SpeciesHomo sapiens (Human) Same name, Different species.
- PurificationAntigen-specific affinity chromatography followed by Protein A affinity chromatography
- Buffer FormulationPBS, pH7.4, containing 0.02% NaN3, 50% glycerol.
- Organism Species MoreMus musculus (Mouse), Rattus norvegicus (Rat), Cavia (Guinea pig ), Oryctolagus cuniculus (Rabbit), Rhesus monkey (Simian), Canis familiaris; Canine (Dog), Sus scrofa; Porcine (Pig), Bos taurus; Bovine (Cattle), Equus caballus; Equine (Horse), Chicken (Gallus), Danio rerio (Zebrafish)
- ApplicationsLoading Control of WB.
- DownloadInstruction Manual
- UOM 20µl100µl 200µl 1ml 10ml
For more details, please contact local distributors! 251 US$ 251
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 358
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 895
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 3580
For more details, please contact local distributors!
The antibody is a rabbit polyclonal antibody raised against ACTa2. It has been selected for its ability to recognize ACTa2 in immunohistochemical staining and western blotting.
Western blotting: 0.5-2ug/ml
Optimal working dilutions must be determined by end user.
Store at 4°C for frequent use. Stored at -20°C in a manual defrost freezer for two year without detectable loss of activity. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- Antibody Labeling Customized Service
- Protein A/G Purification Column
- Staining Solution for Cells and Tissue
- Positive Control for Antibody
- Tissue/Sections Customized Service
- Phosphorylated Antibody Customized Service
- Western Blot (WB) Experiment Service
- Immunohistochemistry (IHC) Experiment Service
- Immunocytochemistry (ICC) Experiment Service
- Flow Cytometry (FCM) Experiment Service
- Immunoprecipitation (IP) Experiment Service
- Immunofluorescence (IF) Experiment Service
- DAB Chromogen Kit
- SABC Kit
- Long-arm Biotin Labeling Kit
- Real Time PCR Experimental Service
|Cell Mol Immunol||Toxoplasma gondii GRA15II effector-induced M1 cells ameliorate liver fibrosis in mice infected with Schistosomiasis japonica Pubmed:27157496|
|NAUNYN-SCHMIEDEBERGS ARCHIVES OF PHARMACOLOGY||Effects of repeated increasing doses of cisplatin as models of acute kidney injury and chronic kidney disease in rats Pubmed: 32936352|
|Brazilian Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences||Hesperidin inhibits the epithelial to mesenchymal transition induced by transforming growth factor-β1 in A549 cells through Smad signaling in the cytoplasm|
|Structural Changes and Detection of Liver Fibrosis¨CRelated Protein Levels in Coculture of Alveolar Echinococcosis-Protoscoleces and Human Hepatic Stellate cells|
|Parasit Vectors||Structural changes and expression of hepatic fibrosis-related proteins in coculture of Echinococcus multilocularis protoscoleces and human hepatic stellate … 34857049|
|Clinical and Translational Medicine||NOX5 mediates the crosstalk between tumor cells and cancer‐associated fibroblasts via regulating cytokine network 34459125|
|Catalog No.||Related products for research use of Homo sapiens (Human) Organism species||Applications (RESEARCH USE ONLY!)|
|RPB342Hu02||Recombinant Actin Alpha 2, Smooth Muscle (ACTa2)||Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.|
|CPB342Hu21||OVA Conjugated Actin Alpha 2, Smooth Muscle (ACTa2)||Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.|
|PAB342Hu01||Polyclonal Antibody to Actin Alpha 2, Smooth Muscle (ACTa2)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|CAB342Hu01||Anti-Actin Alpha 2, Smooth Muscle (ACTa2) Polyclonal Antibody||Loading Control of WB.|
|MAB342Hu22||Monoclonal Antibody to Actin Alpha 2, Smooth Muscle (ACTa2)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|MAB342Hu21||Monoclonal Antibody to Actin Alpha 2, Smooth Muscle (ACTa2)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|CAB342Hu22||Anti-Actin Alpha 2, Smooth Muscle (ACTa2) Monoclonal Antibody||Loading Control of WB.|