ELISA Kit DIY Materials for Nitrotyrosine (NT)
- Product No.KSB863Ge11
- Organism SpeciesPan-species (General) Same name, Different species.
- Reagent Contents Capture Antibody, Biotin-labeled Competitor, Standard, Streptavidin-HRP, TMB Substrate, 96-well Plate
- Detectable Sampleserum, plasma and other biological fluids
- Applicable PrincipleCompetitive Inhibition ELISA for Antigen Detection
- Detectable Range9.88-800ng/mL
- Applicable Sensitivity
- ApplicationsMain materials for "Do It (ELISA Kit) Yourself".
- DownloadInstruction Manual
- UOM 96T*596T*10 96T*20 96T*50 96T*100
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 2424
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 4363
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 8484
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 14544
For more details, please contact local distributors!
The Abs in the kit have high sensitivity and excellent specificity for detection of Nitrotyrosine (NT). No significant cross-reactivity or interference between Nitrotyrosine (NT) and analogues was observed.
1. Coat the plates with 100μL per well of working solution of Capture Antibody.incubate overnight at 4°C or incubate at 37°C for 2 hours.
2. Aspirate and wash 1 time.
3. Block the plates with 200 μL per well of working solution of Blocking Buffer. Incubate at 37°C for 1.5 hours.
4. Aspirate and wash 1 time. The plates are now ready for sample detection, the protocol is the same as regular ELISA.
Antibodies, Standard and Streptavidin-HRP should be stored at -20°C. TMB should be stored at 4°C. 96-well Plate could be stored at room temperature. The contents are valid for twelve months. They are stable for one month after opening when stored at 4°C.
|Molecular Medicine Reports||3-Nitrotyrosine, a biomarker for cardiomyocyte apoptosis induced by diabetic cardiomyopathy in a rat model Pubmed: 23970331|
|Free Radical Biology and Medicine||Involvement of nitric oxide with activation of Toll-like receptor 4 signaling in mice with dextran sodium sulfate-induced colitis Pubmed:24992835|
|J Histochem Cytochem||Glycyrrhizic Acid Prevents Sepsis-Induced Acute Lung Injury and Mortality in Rats PubMed: 26385569|
|canadian journal of physiology and pharmacology||Protective effects of Telmisartan and tempol on lipopolysaccharide-induced cognitive impairment, neuro-inflammation and amyloidogenesis: possible role of brain derived neurotrophic factor 10.1139:cjpp-2017-0042|
|Catalog No.||Related products for research use of Pan-species (General) Organism species||Applications (RESEARCH USE ONLY!)|
|CPB863Ge11||BSA Conjugated Nitrotyrosine (NT)||Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.|
|CPB863Ge21||OVA Conjugated Nitrotyrosine (NT)||Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.|
|PAB863Ge01||Polyclonal Antibody to Nitrotyrosine (NT)||IHC; ICC; IP.|
|CEB863Ge||ELISA Kit for Nitrotyrosine (NT)||Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for Antigen Detection.|
|KSB863Ge11||ELISA Kit DIY Materials for Nitrotyrosine (NT)||Main materials for "Do It (ELISA Kit) Yourself".|