Biotin-Linked Polyclonal Antibody to Sialoadhesin (SN)
CD169; SIGLEC1; Sialic Acid Binding Ig Like Lectin 1
- Product No.LAA966Hu71
- Organism SpeciesHomo sapiens (Human) Same name, Different species.
- SourceAntibody labeling
- Ig Type IgG
- PurificationAntigen-specific affinity chromatography followed by Protein A affinity chromatography
- Original Antibody n/a
- Buffer FormulationPBS, pH7.4, containing 0.02% NaN3, 50% glycerol.
- Organism Species Moren/a
- ApplicationsWB; IHC; ICC.
If the antibody is used in flow cytometry, please check FCM antibodies.
- UOM 20µl100µl 200µl 1ml 10ml
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 242
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 346
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 865
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 3460
For more details, please contact local distributors!
The antibody is a rabbit polyclonal antibody raised against SN. It has been selected for its ability to recognize SN in immunohistochemical staining and western blotting.
Western blotting: 0.2-2µg/mL;1:250-2500
Optimal working dilutions must be determined by end user.
Store at 4°C for frequent use. Stored at -20°C in a manual defrost freezer for two year without detectable loss of activity. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- Protein A/G Purification Column
- Staining Solution for Cells and Tissue
- Positive Control for Antibody
- Tissue/Sections Customized Service
- Phosphorylated Antibody Customized Service
- Western Blot (WB) Experiment Service
- Immunohistochemistry (IHC) Experiment Service
- Immunocytochemistry (ICC) Experiment Service
- Flow Cytometry (FCM) Experiment Service
- Immunoprecipitation (IP) Experiment Service
- Immunofluorescence (IF) Experiment Service
- DAB Chromogen Kit
- SABC Kit
- Real Time PCR Experimental Service
|World Allergy Organization Journal||Diagnosis and management of nonallergic rhinitis with eosinophilia syndrome using cystatin SN together with symptoms Pubmed: 32577150|
|JOURNAL OF ALLERGY AND CLINICAL IMMUNOLOGY||Prognostic and pharmacologic value of cystatin SN for chronic rhinosinusitis with nasal polyps 33675819|
|Catalog No.||Related products for research use of Homo sapiens (Human) Organism species||Applications (RESEARCH USE ONLY!)|
|RPA966Hu01||Recombinant Sialoadhesin (SN)||Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.|
|RPA966Hu02||Recombinant Sialoadhesin (SN)||Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.|
|PAA966Hu01||Polyclonal Antibody to Sialoadhesin (SN)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|PAA966Hu02||Polyclonal Antibody to Sialoadhesin (SN)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|LAA966Hu71||Biotin-Linked Polyclonal Antibody to Sialoadhesin (SN)||WB; IHC; ICC.|
|MAA966Hu22||Monoclonal Antibody to Sialoadhesin (SN)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|SEA966Hu||ELISA Kit for Sialoadhesin (SN)||Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for Antigen Detection.|