Biotin-Linked Polyclonal Antibody to Pleiotrophin (PTN)
HARP; HBGF8; HBNF; NEGF1; Heparin Binding Growth Factor 8; Neurite Growth-Promoting Factor 1; Heparin Affin Regulatory Peptide; Heparin Binding Growth Associated Molecule
- Product No.LAB309Mu71
- Organism SpeciesMus musculus (Mouse) Same name, Different species.
- SourceAntibody labeling
- Ig Type IgG
- PurificationAntigen-specific affinity chromatography followed by Protein A affinity chromatography
- Original Antibody n/a
- Buffer FormulationPBS, pH7.4, containing 0.02% NaN3, 50% glycerol.
- Organism Species Moren/a
- ApplicationsWB; IHC; ICC.
If the antibody is used in flow cytometry, please check FCM antibodies.
- UOM 20µl100µl 200µl 1ml 10ml
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 263
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 376
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 940
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 3760
For more details, please contact local distributors!
The antibody is a rabbit polyclonal antibody raised against PTN. It has been selected for its ability to recognize PTN in immunohistochemical staining and western blotting.
Western blotting: 0.2-2µg/mL;1:250-2500
Optimal working dilutions must be determined by end user.
Store at 4°C for frequent use. Stored at -20°C in a manual defrost freezer for one year without detectable loss of activity. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- Protein A/G Purification Column
- Staining Solution for Cells and Tissue
- Positive Control for Antibody
- Tissue/Sections Customized Service
- Phosphorylated Antibody Customized Service
- Immunohistochemistry (IHC) Experiment Service
- Immunocytochemistry (ICC) Experiment Service
- Flow Cytometry (FCM) Experiment Service
- Immunoprecipitation (IP) Experiment Service
- Immunofluorescence (IF) Experiment Service
- PBS Buffer
- DAB Kit
- SABC Kit
- Real Time PCR Experimental Service
|Oncogene||Suppression of lung adenocarcinoma through menin and polycomb gene-mediated repression of growth factor pleiotrophinMenin suppresses lung cancer through PTN Nature: 2009273|
|PLOS ONE||The Effects of Pleiotrophin in Proliferative Diabetic Retinopathy Pubmed:25617851|
|Infect Immun.||Depletion of Phagocytic Cells during Nonlethal Plasmodium yoelii Infection Causes Severe Malaria Characterized by Acute Renal Failure in Mice. Pubmed:26755155|
|Catalog No.||Related products for research use of Mus musculus (Mouse) Organism species||Applications (RESEARCH USE ONLY!)|
|RPB309Mu01||Recombinant Pleiotrophin (PTN)||Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.|
|RPB309Mu02||Recombinant Pleiotrophin (PTN)||Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.|
|PAB309Mu02||Polyclonal Antibody to Pleiotrophin (PTN)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|PAB309Mu01||Polyclonal Antibody to Pleiotrophin (PTN)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|LAB309Mu71||Biotin-Linked Polyclonal Antibody to Pleiotrophin (PTN)||WB; IHC; ICC.|
|SEB309Mu||ELISA Kit for Pleiotrophin (PTN)||Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for Antigen Detection.|
|SCB309Mu||CLIA Kit for Pleiotrophin (PTN)||Chemiluminescent immunoassay for Antigen Detection.|