Biotin-Linked Polyclonal Antibody to Nectin 2 (NECTIN2)
CD112; PVRL2; HVEB; PRR2; PVRR2; Herpesvirus Entry Mediator B; Herpes virus entry mediator B
- Product No.LAB474Hu71
- Organism SpeciesHomo sapiens (Human) Same name, Different species.
- SourceAntibody labeling
- Ig Type IgG
- PurificationAntigen-specific affinity chromatography followed by Protein A affinity chromatography
- Original Antibody PAB474Hu01-Polyclonal Antibody to Nectin 2 (NECTIN2)
- Buffer Formulation0.01M PBS, pH7.4, containing 0.05% Proclin-300, 50% glycerol.
- Organism Species Moren/a
- ApplicationsWB; IHC; ICC.
If the antibody is used in flow cytometry, please check FCM antibodies.
- DownloadInstruction Manual
- UOM 20µl100µl 200µl 1ml 10ml
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 256
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 365
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 913
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 3650
For more details, please contact local distributors!
The antibody is a rabbit polyclonal antibody raised against NECTIN2. It has been selected for its ability to recognize NECTIN2 in immunohistochemical staining and western blotting.
Western blotting: 0.5-2ug/ml
Immunocytochemistry in formalin fixed cells: 5-20ug/ml
Immunohistochemistry in formalin fixed frozen section: 5-20ug/ml
Immunohistochemistry in paraffin section: 5-20ug/ml
Enzyme-linked Immunosorbent Assay: 0.05-2ug/ml
Optimal working dilutions must be determined by end user.
Store at 4°C for frequent use. Stored at -20°C in a manual defrost freezer for two year without detectable loss of activity. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- Protein A/G Purification Column
- Staining Solution for Cells and Tissue
- Positive Control for Antibody
- Tissue/Sections Customized Service
- Phosphorylated Antibody Customized Service
- Western Blot (WB) Experiment Service
- Immunohistochemistry (IHC) Experiment Service
- Immunocytochemistry (ICC) Experiment Service
- Flow Cytometry (FCM) Experiment Service
- Immunoprecipitation (IP) Experiment Service
- Immunofluorescence (IF) Experiment Service
- DAB Chromogen Kit
- SABC Kit
- Real Time PCR Experimental Service
|Catalog No.||Related products for research use of Homo sapiens (Human) Organism species||Applications (RESEARCH USE ONLY!)|
|RPB474Hu01||Recombinant Nectin 2 (NECTIN2)||Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.|
|PAB474Hu01||Polyclonal Antibody to Nectin 2 (NECTIN2)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|FAB474Hu01||Anti-Nectin 2 (NECTIN2) Polyclonal Antibody||Flow cytometry.|
|LAB474Hu71||Biotin-Linked Polyclonal Antibody to Nectin 2 (NECTIN2)||WB; IHC; ICC.|
|MAB474Hu21||Monoclonal Antibody to Nectin 2 (NECTIN2)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|