APC/Cy7-Linked Polyclonal Antibody to Immunoglobulin Kappa (Igk)
IGKC; HCAK1; Km; Immunoglobulin Kappa Constant; IgA Kappa
- Product No.LAD038Mu31
- Organism SpeciesMus musculus (Mouse) Same name, Different species.
- SourceAntibody labeling
- Ig Type IgG
- PurificationAntigen-specific affinity chromatography followed by Protein A affinity chromatography
- Original Antibody PAD038Mu08-Polyclonal Antibody to Immunoglobulin Kappa (Igk)
- Buffer Formulation0.01M PBS, pH7.4, containing 0.05% Proclin-300, 50% glycerol.
- Organism Species Moren/a
- ApplicationsWB; IHC; ICC; IF.
If the antibody is used in flow cytometry, please check FCM antibodies.
- DownloadInstruction Manual
- UOM 20µl100µl 200µl 1ml 10ml
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 756
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 1080
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 2700
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 10800
For more details, please contact local distributors!
The antibody is a rabbit polyclonal antibody raised against Igk. It has been selected for its ability to recognize Igk in immunohistochemical staining and western blotting.
Immunocytochemistry in formalin fixed cells: 5-20ug/ml
Immunohistochemistry in formalin fixed frozen section: 5-20ug/ml
Immunohistochemistry in paraffin section: 5-20ug/ml
Enzyme-linked Immunosorbent Assay: 0.05-2ug/ml
Optimal working dilutions must be determined by end user.
Store at 4°C for frequent use. Stored at -20°C in a manual defrost freezer for two year without detectable loss of activity. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- Protein A/G Purification Column
- Staining Solution for Cells and Tissue
- Positive Control for Antibody
- Tissue/Sections Customized Service
- Phosphorylated Antibody Customized Service
- Immunohistochemistry (IHC) Experiment Service
- Immunocytochemistry (ICC) Experiment Service
- Flow Cytometry (FCM) Experiment Service
- Immunoprecipitation (IP) Experiment Service
- Immunofluorescence (IF) Experiment Service
- DAB Chromogen Kit
- SABC Kit
- Real Time PCR Experimental Service
|Catalog No.||Related products for research use of Mus musculus (Mouse) Organism species||Applications (RESEARCH USE ONLY!)|
|CPD038Mu21||OVA Conjugated Immunoglobulin Kappa (Igk)||Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.|
|PAD038Mu01||Polyclonal Antibody to Immunoglobulin Kappa (Igk)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|PAD038Mu08||Polyclonal Antibody to Immunoglobulin Kappa (Igk)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|LAD038Mu31||APC/Cy7-Linked Polyclonal Antibody to Immunoglobulin Kappa (Igk)||WB; IHC; ICC; IF.|
|LAD038Mu41||PE-Linked Polyclonal Antibody to Immunoglobulin Kappa (Igk)||WB; IHC; ICC; IF.|
|LAD038Mu51||APC-Linked Polyclonal Antibody to Immunoglobulin Kappa (Igk)||WB; IHC; ICC; IF.|
|SED038Mu||ELISA Kit for Immunoglobulin Kappa (Igk)||Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for Antigen Detection.|
|KSD038Mu01||ELISA Kit DIY Materials for Immunoglobulin Kappa (Igk)||Main materials for "Do It (ELISA Kit) Yourself".|