Monoclonal Antibody to Collagen Type VII (COL7)
COL7-A1; COL7A1; EBD1; EBDCT; EBR1; Long-chain collagen; Epidermolysis Bullosa,Dystrophic,Dominant And Recessive; Collagen Alpha-1(VII)chain
- Product No.MAC147Hu22
- Organism SpeciesHomo sapiens (Human) Same name, Different species.
- SourceMonoclonal antibody preparation
- Potency (Clone Number)n/a
- Ig Isotype IgG
- PurificationAntigen-specific affinity chromatography followed by Protein A affinity chromatography
- Immunogen n/a
- Buffer FormulationPBS, pH7.4, containing 0.01% SKL, 1mM DTT, 5% Trehalose and Proclin300.
- Organism Species Moren/a
- ApplicationsWB; IHC; ICC; IP.
If the antibody is used in flow cytometry, please check FCM antibodies.
- UOM 20µl100µl 200µl 1ml 10ml
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 259
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 370
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 925
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 3700
For more details, please contact local distributors!
The antibody is a mouse monoclonal antibody raised against COL7. It has been selected for its ability to recognize COL7 in immunohistochemical staining and western blotting.
Western blotting: 0.2-2µg/mL;1:500-5000
Optimal working dilutions must be determined by end user.
Store at 4°C for frequent use. Stored at -20°C in a manual defrost freezer for two year without detectable loss of activity. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- Antibody Labeling Customized Service
- Protein A/G Purification Column
- Staining Solution for Cells and Tissue
- Positive Control for Antibody
- Tissue/Sections Customized Service
- Phosphorylated Antibody Customized Service
- Western Blot (WB) Experiment Service
- Immunohistochemistry (IHC) Experiment Service
- Immunocytochemistry (ICC) Experiment Service
- Flow Cytometry (FCM) Experiment Service
- Immunoprecipitation (IP) Experiment Service
- Immunofluorescence (IF) Experiment Service
- DAB Chromogen Kit
- SABC Kit
- Long-arm Biotin Labeling Kit
- Real Time PCR Experimental Service
|Catalog No.||Related products for research use of Homo sapiens (Human) Organism species||Applications (RESEARCH USE ONLY!)|
|RPC147Hu01||Recombinant Collagen Type VII (COL7)||Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.|
|PAC147Hu01||Polyclonal Antibody to Collagen Type VII (COL7)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|LAC147Hu71||Biotin-Linked Polyclonal Antibody to Collagen Type VII (COL7)||WB; IHC; ICC.|
|MAC147Hu22||Monoclonal Antibody to Collagen Type VII (COL7)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|MAC147Hu21||Monoclonal Antibody to Collagen Type VII (COL7)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|LAC147Hu72||Biotin-Linked Monoclonal Antibody to Collagen Type VII (COL7)||WB; IHC; ICC.|
|SEC147Hu||ELISA Kit for Collagen Type VII (COL7)||Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for Antigen Detection.|
|PSC147Hu01||Antibody Pair for Collagen Type VII (COL7)||ELISA; CLIA; ELISPOT; Luminex; Immunochromatography and other Immunoassays.|