Monoclonal Antibody to Atrophin 1 (ATN1)
B37; DRPLA; NOD; Dentatorubral Pallidoluysian Atrophy
- Product No.MAC225Hu21
- Organism SpeciesHomo sapiens (Human)Same name, Different species.
- SourceMonoclonal antibody preparation
- Potency (Clone Number)1:270000 (C9)
- Ig Isotype IgG1 Kappa
- PurificationProtein A + Protein G affinity chromatography
- ImmunogenRPC225Hu01-Recombinant Atrophin 1 (ATN1)
- Buffer FormulationPBS, pH7.4, containing 0.02% NaN3, 50% glycerol.
- Organism Species Moren/a
- ApplicationsWB; IHC; ICC; IP.
If the antibody is used in flow cytometry, please check FCM antibodies.
- DownloadInstruction Manual
- FOB US$ 108
For negotiated price and more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 252 FREE TRIAL
For negotiated price and more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 360 FREE TRIAL
For negotiated price and more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 900 FREE TRIAL
For negotiated price and more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 36000 FREE TRIAL
For negotiated price and more details, please contact local distributors!
The antibody is a mouse monoclonal antibody raised against ATN1. It has been selected for its ability to recognize ATN1 in immunohistochemical staining and western blotting.
Western blotting: 0.5-5ug/ml
Immunocytochemistry in formalin fixed cells: 5-30ug/ml
Immunohistochemistry in formalin fixed frozen section: 5-30ug/ml
Immunohistochemistry in paraffin section: 5-30ug/ml
Enzyme-linked Immunosorbent Assay: 0.05-2ug/ml
Optimal working dilutions must be determined by end user.
Store at 4°C for frequent use. Stored at -20°C in a manual defrost freezer for one year without detectable loss of activity. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- BCA Protein Quantification Kit
- Antibody Labeling Customized Service
- Protein A/G Purification Column
- Staining Solution for Cells and Tissue
- CLIA Kit Customized Service
- ELISA Kit Customized Service
- Tissue/Sections Customized Service
- Immunocytochemistry (ICC) Experiment Service
- Flow Cytometry (FCM) Experiment Service
- Immunoprecipitation (IP) Experiment Service
- Immunofluorescence (IF) Experiment Service
- Analysis Equipment Modified/Customized Service
- Isotype Control
|Catalog No.||Related products for research use of Homo sapiens (Human) Organism species||Applications|
|RPC225Hu01||Recombinant Atrophin 1 (ATN1)||Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.|
|PAC225Hu01||Polyclonal Antibody to Atrophin 1 (ATN1)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|MAC225Hu21||Monoclonal Antibody to Atrophin 1 (ATN1)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|