Polyclonal Antibody to Eosinophil Chemotactic Factor (ECF)
CCL11; SCYA11; Eotaxin 1; Eosinophil Chemotactic Protein 1; Chemokine C-C-Motif Ligand 11; Small Inducible Cytokine Subfamily A(Cys-Cys)Member 11
- Product No.PAA025Bo01
- Organism SpeciesBos taurus; Bovine (Cattle) Same name, Different species.
- SourcePolyclonal antibody preparation
- Ig Type IgG
- PurificationAntigen-specific affinity chromatography followed by Protein A affinity chromatography
- Immunogen n/a
- Buffer FormulationPBS, pH7.4, containing 0.02% NaN3, 50% glycerol.
- Organism Species Moren/a
- ApplicationsWB; IHC; ICC; IP.
If the antibody is used in flow cytometry, please check FCM antibodies.
- DownloadInstruction Manual
- UOM 20µl100µl 200µl 1ml 10ml
For more details, please contact local distributors! 265 US$ 265
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 378
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 945
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 3780
For more details, please contact local distributors!
The antibody is a rabbit polyclonal antibody raised against ECF. It has been selected for its ability to recognize ECF in immunohistochemical staining and western blotting.
Western blotting: 0.2-2µg/mL;1:250-2500
Optimal working dilutions must be determined by end user.
Store at 4°C for frequent use. Stored at -20°C in a manual defrost freezer for two year without detectable loss of activity. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- Antibody Labeling Customized Service
- Protein A/G Purification Column
- Staining Solution for Cells and Tissue
- Positive Control for Antibody
- Tissue/Sections Customized Service
- Phosphorylated Antibody Customized Service
- Western Blot (WB) Experiment Service
- Immunohistochemistry (IHC) Experiment Service
- Immunocytochemistry (ICC) Experiment Service
- Flow Cytometry (FCM) Experiment Service
- Immunoprecipitation (IP) Experiment Service
- Immunofluorescence (IF) Experiment Service
- DAB Chromogen Kit
- SABC Kit
- Long-arm Biotin Labeling Kit
- Real Time PCR Experimental Service
|INTERNATIONAL ARCHIVES OF ALLERGY AND IMMUNOLOGY||Elevated Serum Level of CD48 in Patients with Intermittent Allergic Rhinitis Pubmed: 32966985|
|Exp Mol Pathol||The regulatory role of SFRP5/WNT5A axis in allergic rhinitis through inhibiting JNK pathway activation and lowering mucin generation in human nasal?¡ 33285209|
|Immunopharmacol Immunotoxicol||sCD48 is elevated in non-allergic but not in allergic persistent rhinitis 34477021|
|Exp Eye Res||Sulforaphane inhibits cytokine-stimulated chemokine and adhesion molecule expressions in human corneal fibroblasts: Involvement of the MAPK, STAT, and NF-κB … Pubmed:35038457|
|Catalog No.||Related products for research use of Bos taurus; Bovine (Cattle) Organism species||Applications (RESEARCH USE ONLY!)|
|RPA025Bo01||Recombinant Eosinophil Chemotactic Factor (ECF)||Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.|
|PAA025Bo01||Polyclonal Antibody to Eosinophil Chemotactic Factor (ECF)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|MAA025Bo21||Monoclonal Antibody to Eosinophil Chemotactic Factor (ECF)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|SEA025Bo||ELISA Kit for Eosinophil Chemotactic Factor (ECF)||Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for Antigen Detection.|
|SCA025Bo||CLIA Kit for Eosinophil Chemotactic Factor (ECF)||Chemiluminescent immunoassay for Antigen Detection.|
|LMA025Bo||Magnetic Luminex Assay Kit for Eosinophil Chemotactic Factor (ECF) ,etc.||Magnetic Luminex Assay for Antigen Detection.|
|PGA025Bo01||Primer Pair for Eosinophil Chemotactic Factor (ECF)||PCR|
|CGA025Bo01||cDNA of Eosinophil Chemotactic Factor (ECF)||PCR; Protein Expression; etc.|