Polyclonal Antibody to Leptin Receptor (LEPR)
CD295; LEPR; OBR; LR
- Product No.PAA083Hu01
- Organism SpeciesHomo sapiens (Human) Same name, Different species.
- SourcePolyclonal antibody preparation
- Ig Type IgG
- PurificationAntigen-specific affinity chromatography followed by Protein A affinity chromatography
- Immunogen RPA083Hu01-Recombinant Leptin Receptor (LEPR)
- Buffer FormulationPBS, pH7.4, containing 0.02% NaN3, 50% glycerol.
- Organism Species MoreSus scrofa; Porcine (Pig)
- ApplicationsWB; ICC; IHC-P; IHC-F; ELISA.
If the antibody is used in flow cytometry, please check FCM antibodies.
- DownloadInstruction Manual
- UOM 20µl100µl 200µl 1ml 10ml
For more details, please contact local distributors! 221 US$ 221
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 316
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 790
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 3160
For more details, please contact local distributors!
The antibody is a rabbit polyclonal antibody raised against LEPR. It has been selected for its ability to recognize LEPR in immunohistochemical staining and western blotting.
Western blotting: 0.5-2µg/mL;
Optimal working dilutions must be determined by end user.
Store at 4°C for frequent use. Stored at -20°C in a manual defrost freezer for two year without detectable loss of activity. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- Antibody Labeling Customized Service
- Protein A/G Purification Column
- Staining Solution for Cells and Tissue
- Positive Control for Antibody
- Tissue/Sections Customized Service
- Phosphorylated Antibody Customized Service
- Western Blot (WB) Experiment Service
- Immunohistochemistry (IHC) Experiment Service
- Immunocytochemistry (ICC) Experiment Service
- Flow Cytometry (FCM) Experiment Service
- Immunoprecipitation (IP) Experiment Service
- Immunofluorescence (IF) Experiment Service
- DAB Chromogen Kit
- SABC Kit
- Long-arm Biotin Labeling Kit
- Real Time PCR Experimental Service
|Hormones and Behavior||Effects of androgen and leptin on behavioral and cellular responses in female rats ScienceDirect: S0018506X11001735|
|Nutrition & Diabetes||C-Peptide and leptin system in dichorionic, small and appropriate for gestational age twins—possible link to metabolic programming? Pubmed: 32778645|
|Catalog No.||Related products for research use of Homo sapiens (Human) Organism species||Applications (RESEARCH USE ONLY!)|
|EPA083Hu61||Eukaryotic Leptin Receptor (LEPR)||Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.|
|RPA083Hu01||Recombinant Leptin Receptor (LEPR)||Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.|
|APA083Hu61||Active Leptin Receptor (LEPR)||Cell culture; Activity Assays.|
|PAA083Hu01||Polyclonal Antibody to Leptin Receptor (LEPR)||WB; ICC; IHC-P; IHC-F; ELISA.|
|MAA083Hu22||Monoclonal Antibody to Leptin Receptor (LEPR)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|SEA083Hu||ELISA Kit for Leptin Receptor (LEPR)||Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for Antigen Detection.|
|LMA083Hu||Magnetic Luminex Assay Kit for Leptin Receptor (LEPR) ,etc.||Magnetic Luminex Assay for Antigen Detection.|
|IGA083Hu21||Mouse Knockin Human Leptin Receptor (LEPR)||Animal Experiments; Positive Control.|