Polyclonal Antibody to Collagen Type I Alpha 2 (COL1a2)
COL1-A2; OI4; Collagen Alpha-2(I)chain; osteogenesis imperfecta type IV; Collagen Of Skin,Tendon And bone,Alpha-2 Chain
- Product No.PAA215Ca01
- Organism SpeciesCanis familiaris; Canine (Dog) Same name, Different species.
- SourcePolyclonal antibody preparation
- Ig Type IgG
- PurificationAntigen-specific affinity chromatography followed by Protein A affinity chromatography
- Immunogen n/a
- Buffer FormulationPBS, pH7.4, containing 0.02% NaN3, 50% glycerol.
- Organism Species MoreHomo sapiens (Human), Mus musculus (Mouse), Rattus norvegicus (Rat)
- ApplicationsWB; IHC; ICC; IP.
If the antibody is used in flow cytometry, please check FCM antibodies.
- DownloadInstruction Manual
- UOM 20µl100µl 200µl 1ml 10ml
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 252
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 360
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 900
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 3600
For more details, please contact local distributors!
The antibody is a rabbit polyclonal antibody raised against COL1a2. It has been selected for its ability to recognize COL1a2 in immunohistochemical staining and western blotting.
Western blotting: 0.2-2µg/mL;1:250-2500
Optimal working dilutions must be determined by end user.
Store at 4°C for frequent use. Stored at -20°C in a manual defrost freezer for two year without detectable loss of activity. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- Antibody Labeling Customized Service
- Protein A/G Purification Column
- Staining Solution for Cells and Tissue
- Positive Control for Antibody
- Tissue/Sections Customized Service
- Phosphorylated Antibody Customized Service
- Western Blot (WB) Experiment Service
- Immunohistochemistry (IHC) Experiment Service
- Immunocytochemistry (ICC) Experiment Service
- Flow Cytometry (FCM) Experiment Service
- Immunoprecipitation (IP) Experiment Service
- Immunofluorescence (IF) Experiment Service
- DAB Chromogen Kit
- SABC Kit
- Long-arm Biotin Labeling Kit
- Real Time PCR Experimental Service
|Plos one||Inhibition of TGF-β Signaling Enables Human Corneal Endothelial Cell Expansion In Vitro for Use in Regenerative Medicine PubMed: PMC3581499|
|J Proteomics||Characterization of secretomes from a human blood brain barrier endothelial cells in-vitro model after ischemia by stable isotope labeling with aminoacids in cell culture (SILAC) PubMed: 26718731|
|PLoS One||Pro-fibrotic compounds induce stellate cell activation, ECM-remodelling and Nrf2 activation in a human 3D-multicellular model of liver fibrosis pubmed:28665955|
|American Journal of Translational Research||A novel hybrid 3D-printed titanium scaffold for osteogenesis in a rabbit calvarial defect model Pubmed:29511441|
|Sci Rep||The effect of hypoxia on the proteomic signature of pig adipose-derived stromal/stem cells (pASCs) Pubmed: 33208768|
|Experimental and Therapeutic Medicine||Protective effects of halophyte complex extract against UVB?induced damage in human keratinocytes and the skin of hairless mice 33986847|
|Catalog No.||Related products for research use of Canis familiaris; Canine (Dog) Organism species||Applications (RESEARCH USE ONLY!)|
|RPA215Ca01||Recombinant Collagen Type I Alpha 2 (COL1a2)||Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.|
|PAA215Ca01||Polyclonal Antibody to Collagen Type I Alpha 2 (COL1a2)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|MAA215Ca21||Monoclonal Antibody to Collagen Type I Alpha 2 (COL1a2)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|SEA215Ca||ELISA Kit for Collagen Type I Alpha 2 (COL1a2)||Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for Antigen Detection.|