Polyclonal Antibody to Cyclophilin B (CYPB)
PPIB; PPI-B; CYP-S1; CyP-B; SCYLP; PPIase B; Rotamase B; S-cyclophilin; Peptidylprolyl Isomerase B; Peptidyl-Prolyl Cis-Trans Isomerase B
- Product No.PAA227Rb51
- Organism SpeciesOryctolagus cuniculus (Rabbit) Same name, Different species.
- SourcePolyclonal antibody preparation
- HostGuinea pig
- Ig Type IgG
- PurificationAntigen-specific affinity chromatography followed by Protein A affinity chromatography
- Immunogen n/a
- Buffer FormulationPBS, pH7.4, containing 0.02% NaN3, 50% glycerol.
- Organism Species Moren/a
- ApplicationsWB; IHC; ICC; IP.
If the antibody is used in flow cytometry, please check FCM antibodies.
- UOM 20µl100µl 200µl 1ml 10ml
For more details, please contact local distributors! 239 US$ 239
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 342
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 855
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 3420
For more details, please contact local distributors!
The antibody is a cavia polyclonal antibody raised against CYPB. It has been selected for its ability to recognize CYPB in immunohistochemical staining and western blotting.
Western blotting: 0.2-2µg/mL;1:250-2500
Optimal working dilutions must be determined by end user.
Store at 4°C for frequent use. Stored at -20°C in a manual defrost freezer for two year without detectable loss of activity. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- Antibody Labeling Customized Service
- Protein A/G Purification Column
- Staining Solution for Cells and Tissue
- Positive Control for Antibody
- Tissue/Sections Customized Service
- Phosphorylated Antibody Customized Service
- Western Blot (WB) Experiment Service
- Immunohistochemistry (IHC) Experiment Service
- Immunocytochemistry (ICC) Experiment Service
- Flow Cytometry (FCM) Experiment Service
- Immunoprecipitation (IP) Experiment Service
- Immunofluorescence (IF) Experiment Service
- DAB Chromogen Kit
- SABC Kit
- Long-arm Biotin Labeling Kit
- Real Time PCR Experimental Service
|The Journal of Clinical Investigation||Comparing human pancreatic cell secretomes by in vitro aptamer selection identifies cyclophilin B as a candidate pancreatic cancer biomarker Jci: 62385|
|Catalog No.||Related products for research use of Oryctolagus cuniculus (Rabbit) Organism species||Applications (RESEARCH USE ONLY!)|
|RPA227Rb01||Recombinant Cyclophilin B (CYPB)||Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.|
|PAA227Rb51||Polyclonal Antibody to Cyclophilin B (CYPB)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|