Polyclonal Antibody to Actinin Alpha 2 (ACTN2)
Alpha-actinin skeletal muscle isoform 2; F-actin cross-linking protein
- Product No.PAA376Mu01
- Organism SpeciesMus musculus (Mouse) Same name, Different species.
- SourcePolyclonal antibody preparation
- Ig Type IgG
- PurificationAntigen-specific affinity chromatography followed by Protein A affinity chromatography
- Immunogen RPA376Mu01-Recombinant Actinin Alpha 2 (ACTN2)
- Buffer Formulation0.01M PBS, pH7.4, containing 0.05% Proclin-300, 50% glycerol.
- Organism Species MoreHomo sapiens (Human), Rattus norvegicus (Rat)
- ApplicationsWB; IHC; ICC; IP.
If the antibody is used in flow cytometry, please check FCM antibodies.
- DownloadInstruction Manual
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 227 FREE TRIAL
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 324 FREE TRIAL
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 1296 FREE TRIAL
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 97200 FREE TRIAL
For more details, please contact local distributors!
The antibody is a rabbit polyclonal antibody raised against ACTN2. It has been selected for its ability to recognize ACTN2 in immunohistochemical staining and western blotting.
Western blotting: 0.5-2µg/mL
Optimal working dilutions must be determined by end user.
Store at 4°C for frequent use. Stored at -20°C in a manual defrost freezer for one year without detectable loss of activity. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- Antibody Labeling Customized Service
- Protein A/G Purification Column
- Staining Solution for Cells and Tissue
- Loading Control Antibodies
- Positive Control for Antibody
- Tissue/Sections Customized Service
- Phosphorylated Antibody Customized Service
- Immunohistochemistry (IHC) Experiment Service
- Immunocytochemistry (ICC) Experiment Service
- Flow Cytometry (FCM) Experiment Service
- Immunoprecipitation (IP) Experiment Service
- Immunofluorescence (IF) Experiment Service
- DAB Kit
- SABC Kit
- Long-arm Biotin Labeling Kit
|Catalog No.||Related products for research use of Mus musculus (Mouse) Organism species||Applications (RESEARCH USE ONLY!)|
|RPA376Mu01||Recombinant Actinin Alpha 2 (ACTN2)||Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.|
|PAA376Mu01||Polyclonal Antibody to Actinin Alpha 2 (ACTN2)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|LAA376Mu71||Biotin-Linked Polyclonal Antibody to Actinin Alpha 2 (ACTN2)||WB; IHC; ICC.|
|LAA376Mu81||FITC-Linked Polyclonal Antibody to Actinin Alpha 2 (ACTN2)||WB; IHC; ICC; IF.|