Polyclonal Antibody to Growth Hormone Releasing Hormone (GHRH)
GRF; GHRF; Somatocrinin; Growth-Hormone-Releasing Factor; Sermorelin; Somatoliberin
- Product No.PAA438Hu01
- Organism SpeciesHomo sapiens (Human) Same name, Different species.
- SourcePolyclonal antibody preparation
- Ig Type IgG
- PurificationAntigen-specific affinity chromatography followed by Protein A affinity chromatography
- Immunogen RPA438Hu01-Recombinant Growth Hormone Releasing Hormone (GHRH)
- Buffer FormulationPBS, pH7.4, containing 0.02% NaN3, 50% glycerol.
- Organism Species Moren/a
- ApplicationsWB; IHC; ICC; IP.
If the antibody is used in flow cytometry, please check FCM antibodies.
- DownloadInstruction Manual
- UOM 20µl100µl 200µl 1ml 10ml
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 221
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 316
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 790
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 3160
For more details, please contact local distributors!
The antibody is a rabbit polyclonal antibody raised against GHRH. It has been selected for its ability to recognize GHRH in immunohistochemical staining and western blotting.
Western blotting: 0.5-3µg/mL;
Optimal working dilutions must be determined by end user.
Store at 4°C for frequent use. Stored at -20°C in a manual defrost freezer for two year without detectable loss of activity. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- Antibody Labeling Customized Service
- Protein A/G Purification Column
- Staining Solution for Cells and Tissue
- Positive Control for Antibody
- Tissue/Sections Customized Service
- Phosphorylated Antibody Customized Service
- Immunohistochemistry (IHC) Experiment Service
- Immunocytochemistry (ICC) Experiment Service
- Flow Cytometry (FCM) Experiment Service
- Immunoprecipitation (IP) Experiment Service
- Immunofluorescence (IF) Experiment Service
- DAB Chromogen Kit
- SABC Kit
- Long-arm Biotin Labeling Kit
- Real Time PCR Experimental Service
|19||Role of GHRH in Sleep and Growth Impairments Induced by Upper Airway Obstruction in Rats Ers: 00197610|
|19||Role of growth hormone-releasing hormone in sleep and growth impairments induced by upper airway obstruction in rats PubMed: 21406516|
|Global Veterinaria||Effect of Moringa Oleifera Extract on Nicotine Induced Neurotoxicity in Female Rat and Their Embryos Idosi: Source|
|Cell Reports||Zika Virus Infection in Hypothalamus Causes Hormone Deficiencies and Leads to Irreversible Growth Delay and Memory Impairment in Mice Pubmed: 30404008|
|Drug Testing and Analysis||An Immuno‐PCR screen for the detection of CJC‐1295 and other Growth Hormone Releasing Hormone analogues in equine plasma Pubmed: 30489688|
|Sleep and Breathing||Effects of somatotropic axis on cognitive dysfunction of obstructive sleep apnea Pubmed: 31073904|
|Catalog No.||Related products for research use of Homo sapiens (Human) Organism species||Applications (RESEARCH USE ONLY!)|
|RPA438Hu01||Recombinant Growth Hormone Releasing Hormone (GHRH)||Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.|
|PAA438Hu01||Polyclonal Antibody to Growth Hormone Releasing Hormone (GHRH)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|LAA438Hu71||Biotin-Linked Polyclonal Antibody to Growth Hormone Releasing Hormone (GHRH)||WB; IHC; ICC.|
|MAA438Hu21||Monoclonal Antibody to Growth Hormone Releasing Hormone (GHRH)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|MAA438Hu22||Monoclonal Antibody to Growth Hormone Releasing Hormone (GHRH)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|CEA438Hu||ELISA Kit for Growth Hormone Releasing Hormone (GHRH)||Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for Antigen Detection.|
|KSA438Hu11||ELISA Kit DIY Materials for Growth Hormone Releasing Hormone (GHRH)||Main materials for "Do It (ELISA Kit) Yourself".|