Polyclonal Antibody to Adiponectin (ADP)
GBP28; ApM1; AdipoQ; Acrp30; ACDC; APM1; C1Q And Collagen Domain Containing; Adipocyte Complement-Related Protein Of 30 KDa; Adipose Most Abundant Gene Transcript 1
- Product No.PAA605Ra01
- Organism SpeciesRattus norvegicus (Rat)Same name, Different species.
- SourcePolyclonal antibody preparation
- Ig TypeIgG
- PurificationAntigen-specific affinity chromatography
- ImmunogenRPA605Ra01-Recombinant Adiponectin (ADP)
- Buffer Formulation0.01M PBS, pH7.4, containing 0.05% Proclin-300, 50% glycerol.
- Organism Species Moren/a
- ApplicationsWB; IHC; ICC; IP.
If the antibody is used in flow cytometry, please check FCM antibodies.
- DownloadInstruction Manual
- FOB US$ 103
For negotiated price and more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 239 FREE TRIAL
For negotiated price and more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 342 FREE TRIAL
For negotiated price and more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 1368 FREE TRIAL
For negotiated price and more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 102600 FREE TRIAL
For negotiated price and more details, please contact local distributors!
The antibody is a rabbit polyclonal antibody raised against ADP. It has been selected for its ability to recognize ADP in immunohistochemical staining and western blotting.
Western blotting: 0.5-5µg/mL
Optimal working dilutions must be determined by end user.
Store at 4°C for frequent use. Stored at -20°C in a manual defrost freezer for one year without detectable loss of activity. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- BCA Protein Quantification Kit
- Antibody Labeling Customized Service
- Protein A/G Purification Column
- Staining Solution for Cells and Tissue
- CLIA Kit Customized Service
- ELISA Kit Customized Service
- Tissue/Sections Customized Service
- Immunocytochemistry (ICC) Experiment Service
- Analysis Equipment Modified/Customized Service
|Catalog No.||Related products for research use of Rattus norvegicus (Rat) Organism species||Applications|
|RPA605Ra01||Recombinant Adiponectin (ADP)||Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.|
|PAA605Ra01||Polyclonal Antibody to Adiponectin (ADP)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|LAA605Ra71||Biotin-Linked Polyclonal Antibody to Adiponectin (ADP)||WB; IHC; ICC.|
|MAA605Ra21||Monoclonal Antibody to Adiponectin (ADP)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|SEA605Ra||ELISA Kit for Adiponectin (ADP)||Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for Antigen Detection.|