Polyclonal Antibody to Cluster Of Differentiation 38 (CD38)
cADPRH; ADPRC 1; c-ADPRH; T10; p45; 2'-phospho-ADP-ribosyl cyclase/2'-phospho-cyclic-ADP-ribose transferase; ADP-ribosyl cyclase 1
- Product No.PAA752Ra01
- Organism SpeciesRattus norvegicus (Rat) Same name, Different species.
- SourcePolyclonal antibody preparation
- Ig Type IgG
- PurificationAntigen-specific affinity chromatography followed by Protein A affinity chromatography
- Immunogen RPA752Ra01-Recombinant Cluster Of Differentiation 38 (CD38)
- Buffer Formulation0.01M PBS, pH7.4, containing 0.05% Proclin-300, 50% glycerol.
- Organism Species MoreHomo sapiens (Human)
- ApplicationsWB; IHC; ICC; IP.
If the antibody is used in flow cytometry, please check FCM antibodies.
- DownloadInstruction Manual
- UOM 20µl100µl 200µl 1ml 10ml
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 239
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 342
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 855
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 3420
For more details, please contact local distributors!
The antibody is a rabbit polyclonal antibody raised against CD38. It has been selected for its ability to recognize CD38 in immunohistochemical staining and western blotting.
Western blotting: 0.5-2µg/mL;
Optimal working dilutions must be determined by end user.
Store at 4°C for frequent use. Stored at -20°C in a manual defrost freezer for one year without detectable loss of activity. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- Antibody Labeling Customized Service
- Protein A/G Purification Column
- Staining Solution for Cells and Tissue
- Positive Control for Antibody
- Tissue/Sections Customized Service
- Phosphorylated Antibody Customized Service
- Immunohistochemistry (IHC) Experiment Service
- Immunocytochemistry (ICC) Experiment Service
- Flow Cytometry (FCM) Experiment Service
- Immunoprecipitation (IP) Experiment Service
- Immunofluorescence (IF) Experiment Service
- DAB Kit
- SABC Kit
- Long-arm Biotin Labeling Kit
- Real Time PCR Experimental Service
|Neurological Research||Increased hippocampal CD38 and systemic inflammation after partial hepatectomy does not indu pubmed:27724820|
|Catalog No.||Related products for research use of Rattus norvegicus (Rat) Organism species||Applications (RESEARCH USE ONLY!)|
|RPA752Ra01||Recombinant Cluster Of Differentiation 38 (CD38)||Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.|
|PAA752Ra01||Polyclonal Antibody to Cluster Of Differentiation 38 (CD38)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|MAA752Ra21||Monoclonal Antibody to Cluster Of Differentiation 38 (CD38)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|SEA752Ra||ELISA Kit for Cluster Of Differentiation 38 (CD38)||Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for Antigen Detection.|