Polyclonal Antibody to Osteonectin (ON)
SPARC; BM-40; Secreted Protein,Acidic,Cysteine-Rich; Basement-membrane protein 40; Secreted protein acidic and rich in cysteine
- Product No.PAA791Mu01
- Organism SpeciesMus musculus (Mouse) Same name, Different species.
- SourcePolyclonal antibody preparation
- Ig Type IgG
- PurificationAntigen-specific affinity chromatography followed by Protein A affinity chromatography
- Immunogen RPA791Mu01-Recombinant Osteonectin (ON)
- Buffer FormulationPBS, pH7.4, containing 0.02% NaN3, 50% glycerol.
- Organism Species MoreHomo sapiens (Human), Rattus norvegicus (Rat)
- ApplicationsWB; IHC; ICC; IP.
If the antibody is used in flow cytometry, please check FCM antibodies.
- DownloadInstruction Manual
- UOM 20µl100µl 200µl 1ml 10ml
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 227
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 324
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 810
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 3240
For more details, please contact local distributors!
The antibody is a rabbit polyclonal antibody raised against ON. It has been selected for its ability to recognize ON in immunohistochemical staining and western blotting.
Western blotting: 0.5-2µg/mL;
Optimal working dilutions must be determined by end user.
Store at 4°C for frequent use. Stored at -20°C in a manual defrost freezer for two year without detectable loss of activity. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- Antibody Labeling Customized Service
- Protein A/G Purification Column
- Staining Solution for Cells and Tissue
- Positive Control for Antibody
- Tissue/Sections Customized Service
- Phosphorylated Antibody Customized Service
- Western Blot (WB) Experiment Service
- Immunohistochemistry (IHC) Experiment Service
- Immunocytochemistry (ICC) Experiment Service
- Flow Cytometry (FCM) Experiment Service
- Immunoprecipitation (IP) Experiment Service
- Immunofluorescence (IF) Experiment Service
- DAB Chromogen Kit
- SABC Kit
- Long-arm Biotin Labeling Kit
- Real Time PCR Experimental Service
|J Mol Med (Berl)||Growth hormone replacement therapy regulates microRNA-29a and targets involved in insulin resistance PubMed: 26199111|
|Muscle Nerve||Effect of resistance ladder training on SPARC expression in skeletal muscle of hindlimb immobilized rats PubMed: 26467437|
|Medicine (Baltimore)||An Attempt to Evaluate Selected Aspects of “Bone–Fat Axis” Function in Healthy Individuals and Patients With Pancreatic Cancer PubMed: 26266370|
|British Journal of Cancer||A proteomics-based approach identifies secreted protein acidic and rich in cysteine as a prognostic biomarker in malignant pleural mesothelioma Pubmed:26889976|
|Journal of diabetes and its complications||Associations between FGF21, osteonectin and bone turnover markers in type 2 diabetic patients with albuminuria. pubmed:27916484|
|American journal of the medical sciences||Association of Bone Metabolic Markers With Diabetic Retinopathy and Diabetic Macular Edema in Elderly Chinese Individuals With Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus pubmed:29078839|
|Translational Research in Oral Oncology||Testican 1 (SPOCK1) and protein tyrosine phosphatase, receptor type S (PTPRS) show significant increase in saliva of tobacco users with oral cancer Doi: 10.1177/2057178X18800534|
|[ENGINEERING OF BIOMATERIALS||Osteoconductive potential of PLGA/bioglass composite biomaterials|
|Catalog No.||Related products for research use of Mus musculus (Mouse) Organism species||Applications (RESEARCH USE ONLY!)|
|RPA791Mu01||Recombinant Osteonectin (ON)||Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.|
|RPA791Mu02||Recombinant Osteonectin (ON)||Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.|
|PAA791Mu01||Polyclonal Antibody to Osteonectin (ON)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|PAA791Mu02||Polyclonal Antibody to Osteonectin (ON)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|LAA791Mu81||FITC-Linked Polyclonal Antibody to Osteonectin (ON)||WB; IHC; ICC; IF.|
|LAA791Mu71||Biotin-Linked Polyclonal Antibody to Osteonectin (ON)||WB; IHC; ICC.|
|SEA791Mu||ELISA Kit for Osteonectin (ON)||Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for Antigen Detection.|
|KSA791Mu01||ELISA Kit DIY Materials for Osteonectin (ON)||Main materials for "Do It (ELISA Kit) Yourself".|