Polyclonal Antibody to Actinin Alpha 3 (ACTN3)
Alpha-actinin skeletal muscle isoform 3; F-actin cross-linking protein
- Product No.PAB104Hu01
- Organism SpeciesHomo sapiens (Human) Same name, Different species.
- SourcePolyclonal antibody preparation
- Ig Type IgG
- PurificationAntigen-specific affinity chromatography followed by Protein A affinity chromatography
- Immunogen RPB104Hu01-Recombinant Actinin Alpha 3 (ACTN3)
- Buffer Formulation0.01M PBS, pH7.4, containing 0.05% Proclin-300, 50% glycerol.
- Organism Species MoreHomo sapiens (Human), Mus musculus (Mouse), Rattus norvegicus (Rat)
- ApplicationsWB; IHC; ICC; IP.
If the antibody is used in flow cytometry, please check FCM antibodies.
- DownloadInstruction Manual
200µl 1ml 10ml
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 232 FREE TRIAL
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 332 FREE TRIAL
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 830 FREE TRIAL
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 3320 FREE TRIAL
For more details, please contact local distributors!
The antibody is a rabbit polyclonal antibody raised against ACTN3. It has been selected for its ability to recognize ACTN3 in immunohistochemical staining and western blotting.
Western blotting: 0.5-2µg/mL
Optimal working dilutions must be determined by end user.
Store at 4°C for frequent use. Stored at -20°C in a manual defrost freezer for one year without detectable loss of activity. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- Western Blot (WB) Experiment Service
- Real Time PCR Experimental Service
- Antibody Labeling Customized Service
- Protein A/G Purification Column
- Staining Solution for Cells and Tissue
- Positive Control for Antibody
- Tissue/Sections Customized Service
- Phosphorylated Antibody Customized Service
- Immunohistochemistry (IHC) Experiment Service
- Immunocytochemistry (ICC) Experiment Service
- Flow Cytometry (FCM) Experiment Service
- Immunoprecipitation (IP) Experiment Service
- Immunofluorescence (IF) Experiment Service
- PBS Buffer
- DAB Kit
- SABC Kit
- Long-arm Biotin Labeling Kit
|Catalog No.||Related products for research use of Homo sapiens (Human) Organism species||Applications (RESEARCH USE ONLY!)|
|RPB104Hu01||Recombinant Actinin Alpha 3 (ACTN3)||Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.|
|PAB104Hu01||Polyclonal Antibody to Actinin Alpha 3 (ACTN3)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|