Polyclonal Antibody to Growth Regulated Oncogene Gamma (GROg)
CXCL3; SCYB3; GRO3; GRO-G; MIP2-B; MIP2b; CINC2b; CINC2b; Chemokine(C-X-C-Motif)ligand 3; Macrophage inflammatory protein 2-beta
- Product No.PAB604Eq01
- Organism SpeciesEquus caballus; Equine (Horse) Same name, Different species.
- SourcePolyclonal antibody preparation
- Ig Type IgG
- PurificationAntigen-specific affinity chromatography followed by Protein A affinity chromatography
- Immunogen RPB604Eq01-Recombinant Growth Regulated Oncogene Gamma (GROg)
- Buffer FormulationPBS, pH7.4, containing 0.02% NaN3, 50% glycerol.
- Organism Species Moren/a
- ApplicationsWB; IHC; ICC; IP.
If the antibody is used in flow cytometry, please check FCM antibodies.
- UOM 20µl100µl 200µl 1ml 10ml
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 252
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 360
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 900
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 3600
For more details, please contact local distributors!
The antibody is a rabbit polyclonal antibody raised against GROg. It has been selected for its ability to recognize GROg in immunohistochemical staining and western blotting.
Western blotting: 0.5-2µg/mL
Optimal working dilutions must be determined by end user.
Store at 4°C for frequent use. Stored at -20°C in a manual defrost freezer for one year without detectable loss of activity. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- Western Blot (WB) Experiment Service
- Real Time PCR Experimental Service
- Antibody Labeling Customized Service
- Protein A/G Purification Column
- Staining Solution for Cells and Tissue
- Positive Control for Antibody
- Tissue/Sections Customized Service
- Phosphorylated Antibody Customized Service
- Immunohistochemistry (IHC) Experiment Service
- Immunocytochemistry (ICC) Experiment Service
- Flow Cytometry (FCM) Experiment Service
- Immunoprecipitation (IP) Experiment Service
- Immunofluorescence (IF) Experiment Service
- PBS Buffer
- DAB Kit
- SABC Kit
- Long-arm Biotin Labeling Kit
|PLoS One.||Inconformity of CXCL3 Plasma Level and Placenta Expression in Preeclampsia and Its Effect on Trophoblast Viability and Invasion Pubmed:25485631|
|Scientific Reports||Epidermal CD147 expression plays a key role in IL-22-induced psoriatic dermatitis. pubmed:28272440|
|Catalog No.||Related products for research use of Equus caballus; Equine (Horse) Organism species||Applications (RESEARCH USE ONLY!)|
|RPB604Eq01||Recombinant Growth Regulated Oncogene Gamma (GROg)||Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.|
|PAB604Eq01||Polyclonal Antibody to Growth Regulated Oncogene Gamma (GROg)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|