Polyclonal Antibody to Surfactant Protein C (SP-C)
SFTPC; PSP-C; SFTP2; SPC; SP5; Surfactant Associated Protein C; Pulmonary Surfactant Protein C; Pulmonary surfactant-associated proteolipid SPL(Val)
- Product No.PAB623Ra02
- Organism SpeciesRattus norvegicus (Rat) Same name, Different species.
- SourcePolyclonal antibody preparation
- Ig Type IgG
- PurificationAntigen-specific affinity chromatography followed by Protein A affinity chromatography
- Immunogen RPB623Ra01-Recombinant Surfactant Protein C (SP-C)
- Buffer FormulationPBS, pH7.4, containing 0.02% NaN3, 50% glycerol.
- Organism Species MoreMus musculus (Mouse), Rattus norvegicus (Rat)
- ApplicationsWB; IHC; ICC; IP.
If the antibody is used in flow cytometry, please check FCM antibodies.
- DownloadInstruction Manual
- UOM 20µl100µl 200µl 1ml 10ml
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 252
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 360
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 900
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 3600
For more details, please contact local distributors!
The antibody is a rabbit polyclonal antibody raised against SP-C. It has been selected for its ability to recognize SP-C in immunohistochemical staining and western blotting.
Western blotting: 0.5-2µg/mL;1:500-2000
Optimal working dilutions must be determined by end user.
Store at 4°C for frequent use. Stored at -20°C in a manual defrost freezer for one year without detectable loss of activity. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- Antibody Labeling Customized Service
- Protein A/G Purification Column
- Staining Solution for Cells and Tissue
- Positive Control for Antibody
- Tissue/Sections Customized Service
- Phosphorylated Antibody Customized Service
- Immunohistochemistry (IHC) Experiment Service
- Immunocytochemistry (ICC) Experiment Service
- Flow Cytometry (FCM) Experiment Service
- Immunoprecipitation (IP) Experiment Service
- Immunofluorescence (IF) Experiment Service
- PBS Buffer
- DAB Kit
- SABC Kit
- Long-arm Biotin Labeling Kit
- Real Time PCR Experimental Service
|American Journal of Rhinology & Allergy||Detection of surfactant proteins A, B, C, and D in human nasal mucosa and their regulation in chronic rhinosinusitis with polyps PubMed: 23406594|
|Plos one||Staphylococcus aureus and Pseudomonas aeruginosa Express and Secrete Human Surfactant Proteins PubMed: PMC3551896|
|Plos one||The Detection of Surfactant Proteins A, B, C and D in the Human Brain and Their Regulation in Cerebral Infarction, Autoimmune Conditions and Infections of the CNS PubMed: PMC3787032|
|Nachweis und Charakterisierung des Oberfl?chenproteins PLUNC (Palate, Lung and Nasal Clone Protein) an der Augenoberfl?che und Bedeutung für das Trockene Auge Opus4:Source|
|Mol Cell Biochem||Autophagy regulates hyperoxia-induced intracellular accumulation of surfactant protein C in alveolar type II cells PubMed: 26122393|
|Plos One||Serum Levels of Surfactant Proteins in Patients with Combined Pulmonary Fibrosis and Emphysema (CPFE) Pubmed:27337142|
|PLoS One||The Cerebral Surfactant System and Its Alteration in HydrocephalicConditions. pubmed:27656877|
|Frontiers in Aging Neuroscience||Correlations of Ventricular Enlargement with Rheologically Active SurfactantProteins in Cerebrospinal Fluid. pubmed:28101052|
|Frontiers in Aging Neuroscience||Correlations of Ventricular Enlargement with Rheologically Active Surfactant Proteins in Cerebrospinal Fluid PMC5209370|
|American Journal of Physiology. Lung Cellular and Molecular Physiology||Chronic lung injury and impaired pulmonary function in a mouse model of acid ceramidase deficiency. pubmed:29167126|
|Respiratory research||Effects and molecular mechanisms of intrauterine infection/inflammation on lung development Pubmed:29747649|
|Lung||Serum Surfactant Protein Levels in Patients Admitted to the Hospital with Acute COPD Exacerbation Pubmed:29445934|
|Catalog No.||Related products for research use of Rattus norvegicus (Rat) Organism species||Applications (RESEARCH USE ONLY!)|
|RPB623Ra01||Recombinant Surfactant Protein C (SP-C)||Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.|
|RPB623Ra02||Recombinant Surfactant Protein C (SP-C)||Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.|
|PAB623Ra01||Polyclonal Antibody to Surfactant Protein C (SP-C)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|PAB623Ra02||Polyclonal Antibody to Surfactant Protein C (SP-C)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|MAB623Ra21||Monoclonal Antibody to Surfactant Protein C (SP-C)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|SEB623Ra||ELISA Kit for Surfactant Protein C (SP-C)||Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for Antigen Detection.|