Polyclonal Antibody to Laminin Beta 3 (LAMb3)
LAM-B3; LAMNB1; Nicein subunit beta; Kalinin subunit beta; Epiligrin subunit bata; Laminin B1k chain; Laminin-5 subunit beta
- Product No.PAC081Hu01
- Organism SpeciesHomo sapiens (Human) Same name, Different species.
- SourcePolyclonal antibody preparation
- Ig Type IgG
- PurificationAntigen-specific affinity chromatography followed by Protein A affinity chromatography
- Immunogen RPC081Hu01-Recombinant Laminin Beta 3 (LAMb3)
- Buffer Formulation0.01M PBS, pH7.4, containing 0.05% Proclin-300, 50% glycerol.
- Organism Species MoreSus scrofa; Porcine (Pig)
- ApplicationsWB; IHC; ICC; IP.
If the antibody is used in flow cytometry, please check FCM antibodies.
- DownloadInstruction Manual
- UOM 20µl100µl 200µl 1ml 10ml
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 245
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 350
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 875
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 3500
For more details, please contact local distributors!
The antibody is a rabbit polyclonal antibody raised against LAMb3. It has been selected for its ability to recognize LAMb3 in immunohistochemical staining and western blotting.
Western blotting: 0.5-2µg/mL;1:250-1100
Optimal working dilutions must be determined by end user.
Store at 4°C for frequent use. Stored at -20°C in a manual defrost freezer for two year without detectable loss of activity. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- Antibody Labeling Customized Service
- Protein A/G Purification Column
- Staining Solution for Cells and Tissue
- Positive Control for Antibody
- Tissue/Sections Customized Service
- Phosphorylated Antibody Customized Service
- Western Blot (WB) Experiment Service
- Immunohistochemistry (IHC) Experiment Service
- Immunocytochemistry (ICC) Experiment Service
- Flow Cytometry (FCM) Experiment Service
- Immunoprecipitation (IP) Experiment Service
- Immunofluorescence (IF) Experiment Service
- DAB Chromogen Kit
- SABC Kit
- Long-arm Biotin Labeling Kit
- Real Time PCR Experimental Service
|Catalog No.||Related products for research use of Homo sapiens (Human) Organism species||Applications (RESEARCH USE ONLY!)|
|RPC081Hu01||Recombinant Laminin Beta 3 (LAMb3)||Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.|
|PAC081Hu01||Polyclonal Antibody to Laminin Beta 3 (LAMb3)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|MAC081Hu22||Monoclonal Antibody to Laminin Beta 3 (LAMb3)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|SEC081Hu||ELISA Kit for Laminin Beta 3 (LAMb3)||Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for Antigen Detection.|