Polyclonal Antibody to Laminin Gamma 2 (LAMC2)
B2T; EBR2; EBR2A; LAMB2T; LAMNB2; Kalinin/nicein/epiligrin 100 kDa subunit; Cell-scattering factor 140 kDa subunit; Ladsin 140 kDa; Large adhesive scatter factor 140 kDa
- Product No.PAC083Mu01
- Organism SpeciesMus musculus (Mouse) Same name, Different species.
- SourcePolyclonal antibody preparation
- Ig Type IgG
- PurificationAntigen-specific affinity chromatography followed by Protein A affinity chromatography
- Immunogen n/a
- Buffer FormulationPBS, pH7.4, containing 0.02% NaN3, 50% glycerol.
- Organism Species MoreRattus norvegicus (Rat)
- ApplicationsWB; IHC; ICC; IP.
If the antibody is used in flow cytometry, please check FCM antibodies.
- DownloadInstruction Manual
- UOM 20µl100µl 200µl 1ml 10ml
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 252
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 360
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 900
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 3600
For more details, please contact local distributors!
The antibody is a rabbit polyclonal antibody raised against LAMC2. It has been selected for its ability to recognize LAMC2 in immunohistochemical staining and western blotting.
Western blotting: 0.2-2µg/mL;1:250-2500
Optimal working dilutions must be determined by end user.
Store at 4°C for frequent use. Stored at -20°C in a manual defrost freezer for two year without detectable loss of activity. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- Antibody Labeling Customized Service
- Protein A/G Purification Column
- Staining Solution for Cells and Tissue
- Positive Control for Antibody
- Tissue/Sections Customized Service
- Phosphorylated Antibody Customized Service
- Western Blot (WB) Experiment Service
- Immunohistochemistry (IHC) Experiment Service
- Immunocytochemistry (ICC) Experiment Service
- Flow Cytometry (FCM) Experiment Service
- Immunoprecipitation (IP) Experiment Service
- Immunofluorescence (IF) Experiment Service
- DAB Chromogen Kit
- SABC Kit
- Long-arm Biotin Labeling Kit
- Real Time PCR Experimental Service
|Molecular & Cellular Proteomics||LAMC2: A promising new pancreatic cancer biomarker identified by proteomic analysis of pancreatic adenocarcinoma tissues Mcponline: 023507|
|Clinical Cancer Research||Validation of Biomarkers That Complement CA19.9 in Detecting Early Pancreatic Cancer Pubmed:25239611|
|British journal of cancer||Serum LAMC2 enhances the prognostic value of a multi-parametric panel in non-small cell lung cancer PubMed: 26180921|
|U.S. National Library of Medicine||Prognostic significance of circulating laminin gamma2 for early-stage non-small-cell lung cancer pubmed:27462170|
|American Journal of Obstetrics & Gynecology MFM||PRETERM BIRTH PREDICTION IN ASYMPTOMATIC WOMEN AT MID-GESTATION USING A PANEL OF NOVEL PROTEIN BIOMARKERS: The Prediction of PreTerm …|
|Biomarkers of Preterm Birth|
|Catalog No.||Related products for research use of Mus musculus (Mouse) Organism species||Applications (RESEARCH USE ONLY!)|
|RPC083Mu01||Recombinant Laminin Gamma 2 (LAMC2)||Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.|
|PAC083Mu01||Polyclonal Antibody to Laminin Gamma 2 (LAMC2)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|LAC083Mu81||FITC-Linked Polyclonal Antibody to Laminin Gamma 2 (LAMC2)||WB; IHC; ICC; IF.|
|LAC083Mu71||Biotin-Linked Polyclonal Antibody to Laminin Gamma 2 (LAMC2)||WB; IHC; ICC.|