Polyclonal Antibody to Heat Shock 70kDa Protein 8 (HSPA8)
LAP1; HSC54; HSC70; HSC71; HSP71; HSPA10; NIP71; HSP73; Heat shock cognate 71 kDa protein; Lipopolysaccharide-associated protein 1; LPS-associated protein 1
- Product No.PAD063Bo01
- Organism SpeciesBos taurus; Bovine (Cattle) Same name, Different species.
- SourcePolyclonal antibody preparation
- Ig Type IgG
- PurificationAntigen-specific affinity chromatography followed by Protein A affinity chromatography
- Immunogen n/a
- Buffer FormulationPBS, pH7.4, containing 0.01% SKL, 1mM DTT, 5% Trehalose and Proclin300.
- Organism Species Moren/a
- ApplicationsWB; IHC; ICC; IP.
If the antibody is used in flow cytometry, please check FCM antibodies.
- DownloadInstruction Manual
- UOM 20µl100µl 200µl 1ml 10ml
For more details, please contact local distributors! 294 US$ 294
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 420
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 1050
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 4200
For more details, please contact local distributors!
The antibody is a rabbit polyclonal antibody raised against HSPA8. It has been selected for its ability to recognize HSPA8 in immunohistochemical staining and western blotting.
Western blotting: 0.2-2µg/mL;1:250-2500
Optimal working dilutions must be determined by end user.
Store at 4°C for frequent use. Stored at -20°C in a manual defrost freezer for two year without detectable loss of activity. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- Antibody Labeling Customized Service
- Protein A/G Purification Column
- Staining Solution for Cells and Tissue
- Positive Control for Antibody
- Tissue/Sections Customized Service
- Phosphorylated Antibody Customized Service
- Western Blot (WB) Experiment Service
- Immunohistochemistry (IHC) Experiment Service
- Immunocytochemistry (ICC) Experiment Service
- Flow Cytometry (FCM) Experiment Service
- Immunoprecipitation (IP) Experiment Service
- Immunofluorescence (IF) Experiment Service
- DAB Chromogen Kit
- SABC Kit
- Long-arm Biotin Labeling Kit
- Real Time PCR Experimental Service
|Journal of Translational Medicine||Molecular mechanisms of anti-tumor properties of P276-00 in head and neck squamous cell carcinoma PubMed: 23414419|
|Biochimica et Biophysica Acta (BBA)-General Subjects||Modulation of gut microbiota contributes to curcumin-mediated attenuation of hepatic steatosis in rats pubmed:28341485|
|Mejora en la clasificación de pacientes mediante técnicas de Machine Learning: Aplicación a un problema neurológico a partir de la obtención de 14 biomarcadores|
|Cancer Cell International||Bufalin Induced Mitochondrial Dysfunction Promotes Apoptosis of Glioma Cells by Regulating Annexin A2 and DRP1 Proteins|
|Cancer Cell Int||Bufalin induces mitochondrial dysfunction and promotes apoptosis of glioma cells by regulating Annexin A2 and DRP1 protein expression 34376212|
|Catalog No.||Related products for research use of Bos taurus; Bovine (Cattle) Organism species||Applications (RESEARCH USE ONLY!)|
|RPD063Bo01||Recombinant Heat Shock 70kDa Protein 8 (HSPA8)||Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.|
|PAD063Bo01||Polyclonal Antibody to Heat Shock 70kDa Protein 8 (HSPA8)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|LAD063Bo81||FITC-Linked Polyclonal Antibody to Heat Shock 70kDa Protein 8 (HSPA8)||WB; IHC; ICC; IF.|
|LAD063Bo71||Biotin-Linked Polyclonal Antibody to Heat Shock 70kDa Protein 8 (HSPA8)||WB; IHC; ICC.|