Polyclonal Antibody to Collagen Type II Alpha 1 (COL2a1)
COL2-A1; COL2A1; SEDC; Chondrocalcin; Collagen Alpha-1(II)Chain; Primary Osteoarthritis,Spondyloepiphyseal Dysplasia,Congenital
- Product No.PAD194Ra01
- Organism SpeciesRattus norvegicus (Rat) Same name, Different species.
- SourcePolyclonal antibody preparation
- Ig Type IgG
- PurificationAntigen-specific affinity chromatography followed by Protein A affinity chromatography
- Immunogen n/a
- Buffer FormulationPBS, pH7.4, containing 0.01% SKL, 1mM DTT, 5% Trehalose and Proclin300.
- Organism Species Moren/a
- ApplicationsWB; IHC; ICC; IP.
If the antibody is used in flow cytometry, please check FCM antibodies.
- DownloadInstruction Manual
- UOM 20µl100µl 200µl 1ml 10ml
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 266
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 380
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 950
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 3800
For more details, please contact local distributors!
The antibody is a rabbit polyclonal antibody raised against COL2a1. It has been selected for its ability to recognize COL2a1 in immunohistochemical staining and western blotting.
Western blotting: 0.2-2µg/mL;1:250-2500
Optimal working dilutions must be determined by end user.
Store at 4°C for frequent use. Stored at -20°C in a manual defrost freezer for two year without detectable loss of activity. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- Antibody Labeling Customized Service
- Protein A/G Purification Column
- Staining Solution for Cells and Tissue
- Positive Control for Antibody
- Tissue/Sections Customized Service
- Phosphorylated Antibody Customized Service
- Western Blot (WB) Experiment Service
- Immunohistochemistry (IHC) Experiment Service
- Immunocytochemistry (ICC) Experiment Service
- Flow Cytometry (FCM) Experiment Service
- Immunoprecipitation (IP) Experiment Service
- Immunofluorescence (IF) Experiment Service
- DAB Chromogen Kit
- SABC Kit
- Long-arm Biotin Labeling Kit
- Real Time PCR Experimental Service
|Materials Science & Engineering C-Materials for Biological Applications||Spatially controlled functional group grafting of silk films to induce osteogenic and chondrogenic differentiation of human mesenchymal stem cells Pubmed:30033315|
|Catalog No.||Related products for research use of Rattus norvegicus (Rat) Organism species||Applications (RESEARCH USE ONLY!)|
|RPD194Ra01||Recombinant Collagen Type II Alpha 1 (COL2a1)||Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.|
|PAD194Ra01||Polyclonal Antibody to Collagen Type II Alpha 1 (COL2a1)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|MAD194Ra21||Monoclonal Antibody to Collagen Type II Alpha 1 (COL2a1)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|SED194Ra||ELISA Kit for Collagen Type II Alpha 1 (COL2a1)||Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for Antigen Detection.|