Polyclonal Antibody to Aryl Hydrocarbon Receptor Nuclear Translocator (ARNT)
HIF-1beta; bHLHe2; Hypoxia Inducible Factor 1 Beta; Class E basic helix-loop-helix protein 2; Dioxin receptor, nuclear translocator; Hypoxia-inducible factor 1-beta
- Product No.PAD470Hu01
- Organism SpeciesHomo sapiens (Human) Same name, Different species.
- SourcePolyclonal antibody preparation
- Ig Type IgG
- PurificationAntigen-specific affinity chromatography followed by Protein A affinity chromatography
- Immunogen RPD470Hu01-Recombinant Aryl Hydrocarbon Receptor Nuclear Translocator (ARNT)
- Buffer Formulation0.01M PBS, pH7.4, containing 0.05% Proclin-300, 50% glycerol.
- Organism Species MoreMus musculus (Mouse), Rattus norvegicus (Rat), Sus scrofa; Porcine (Pig)
- ApplicationsWB; IHC; ICC; IP.
If the antibody is used in flow cytometry, please check FCM antibodies.
- DownloadInstruction Manual
- UOM 20µl100µl 200µl 1ml 10ml
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 245
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 350
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 875
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 3500
For more details, please contact local distributors!
The antibody is a rabbit polyclonal antibody raised against ARNT. It has been selected for its ability to recognize ARNT in immunohistochemical staining and western blotting.
Western blotting: 1-5ug/ml
Immunocytochemistry in formalin fixed cells: 5-20ug/ml
Immunohistochemistry in formalin fixed frozen section: 5-20ug/ml
Immunohistochemistry in paraffin section: 5-20ug/ml
Enzyme-linked Immunosorbent Assay: 0.05-2ug/ml
Optimal working dilutions must be determined by end user.
Store at 4°C for frequent use. Stored at -20°C in a manual defrost freezer for one year without detectable loss of activity. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- Western Blot (WB) Experiment Service
- Real Time PCR Experimental Service
- Antibody Labeling Customized Service
- Protein A/G Purification Column
- Staining Solution for Cells and Tissue
- Positive Control for Antibody
- Tissue/Sections Customized Service
- Phosphorylated Antibody Customized Service
- Immunohistochemistry (IHC) Experiment Service
- Immunocytochemistry (ICC) Experiment Service
- Flow Cytometry (FCM) Experiment Service
- Immunoprecipitation (IP) Experiment Service
- Immunofluorescence (IF) Experiment Service
- PBS Buffer
- DAB Kit
- SABC Kit
- Long-arm Biotin Labeling Kit
|Mol Neurobiol||Selective Aryl Hydrocarbon Receptor Modulator 3,3′-Diindolylmethane Impairs AhR and ARNT Signaling and Protects Mouse Neuronal Cells Against Hypoxia PubMed: 26476840|
|Catalog No.||Related products for research use of Homo sapiens (Human) Organism species||Applications (RESEARCH USE ONLY!)|
|RPD470Hu01||Recombinant Aryl Hydrocarbon Receptor Nuclear Translocator (ARNT)||Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.|
|PAD470Hu01||Polyclonal Antibody to Aryl Hydrocarbon Receptor Nuclear Translocator (ARNT)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|MAD470Hu21||Monoclonal Antibody to Aryl Hydrocarbon Receptor Nuclear Translocator (ARNT)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|SED470Hu||ELISA Kit for Aryl Hydrocarbon Receptor Nuclear Translocator (ARNT)||Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for Antigen Detection.|