Polyclonal Antibody to Tubulin Beta 1 (TUBb1)
- Product No.PAE707Hu01
- Organism SpeciesHomo sapiens (Human) Same name, Different species.
- SourcePolyclonal antibody preparation
- Ig Type IgG
- PurificationAntigen-specific affinity chromatography followed by Protein A affinity chromatography
- Immunogen RPE707Hu01-Recombinant Tubulin Beta 1 (TUBb1)
- Buffer FormulationPBS, pH7.4, containing 0.02% NaN3, 50% glycerol.
- Organism Species MoreSus scrofa; Porcine (Pig)
- ApplicationsWB; IHC; ICC; IP.
If the antibody is used in flow cytometry, please check FCM antibodies.
- DownloadInstruction Manual
- UOM 20µl100µl 200µl 1ml 10ml
For more details, please contact local distributors! 245 US$ 245
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 350
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 875
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 3500
For more details, please contact local distributors!
The antibody is a rabbit polyclonal antibody raised against TUBb1. It has been selected for its ability to recognize TUBb1 in immunohistochemical staining and western blotting.
Western blotting: 0.5-2µg/mL
Optimal working dilutions must be determined by end user.
Store at 4°C for frequent use. Stored at -20°C in a manual defrost freezer for two year without detectable loss of activity. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- Antibody Labeling Customized Service
- Protein A/G Purification Column
- Staining Solution for Cells and Tissue
- Positive Control for Antibody
- Tissue/Sections Customized Service
- Phosphorylated Antibody Customized Service
- Western Blot (WB) Experiment Service
- Immunohistochemistry (IHC) Experiment Service
- Immunocytochemistry (ICC) Experiment Service
- Flow Cytometry (FCM) Experiment Service
- Immunoprecipitation (IP) Experiment Service
- Immunofluorescence (IF) Experiment Service
- DAB Chromogen Kit
- SABC Kit
- Long-arm Biotin Labeling Kit
- Real Time PCR Experimental Service
|Free Radic Biol Med.||DDAH1 deficiency promotes intracellular oxidative stress and cell apoptosis via a miR-21-dependent pathway in mouse embryonic fibroblasts. Pubmed:26806551|
|MOLECULES||New Paracyclophanylthiazoles with Anti-Leukemia Activity: Design, Synthesis, Molecular Docking, and Mechanistic Studies Pubmed: 32645912|
|Russian Journal of Bioorganic Chemistry volume||Facile Synthesis of New Hybrid 2-Quinlolinone Derivatives Structures as Anticancer Drugs for Breast Cancer Treatment|
|Biochemistry (Moscow)||VPg of Potato Virus Y and Potato Cap-Binding eIF4E Factors: Selective Interaction and Its Supposed Mechanism 34565316|
|Catalog No.||Related products for research use of Homo sapiens (Human) Organism species||Applications (RESEARCH USE ONLY!)|
|RPE707Hu01||Recombinant Tubulin Beta 1 (TUBb1)||Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.|
|PAE707Hu01||Polyclonal Antibody to Tubulin Beta 1 (TUBb1)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|SEE707Hu||ELISA Kit for Tubulin Beta 1 (TUBb1)||Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for Antigen Detection.|
|LME707Hu||Magnetic Luminex Assay Kit for Tubulin Beta 1 (TUBb1) ,etc.||Magnetic Luminex Assay for Antigen Detection.|
|KSE707Hu01||ELISA Kit DIY Materials for Tubulin Beta 1 (TUBb1)||Main materials for "Do It (ELISA Kit) Yourself".|