Polyclonal Antibody to Fibronectin Type III Domain Containing Protein 5 (FNDC5)
FRCP2; Irisin; Fibronectin type III repeat-containing protein 2
- Product No.PAN576Hu01
- Organism SpeciesHomo sapiens (Human) Same name, Different species.
- SourcePolyclonal antibody preparation
- Ig Type IgG
- PurificationAntigen-specific affinity chromatography followed by Protein A affinity chromatography
- Immunogen n/a
- Buffer FormulationPBS, pH7.4, containing 0.02% NaN3, 50% glycerol.
- Organism Species MoreMus musculus (Mouse), Rattus norvegicus (Rat)
- ApplicationsWB; IHC; ICC; IP.
If the antibody is used in flow cytometry, please check FCM antibodies.
- DownloadInstruction Manual
200µl 1ml 10ml
Under development, coming soon!
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 270 FREE TRIAL
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 386 FREE TRIAL
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 965 FREE TRIAL
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 3860 FREE TRIAL
For more details, please contact local distributors!
The antibody is a rabbit polyclonal antibody raised against FNDC5. It has been selected for its ability to recognize FNDC5 in immunohistochemical staining and western blotting.
Western blotting: 0.2-2µg/mL;1:250-2500
Optimal working dilutions must be determined by end user.
Store at 4°C for frequent use. Stored at -20°C in a manual defrost freezer for one year without detectable loss of activity. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- Antibody Labeling Customized Service
- Protein A/G Purification Column
- Staining Solution for Cells and Tissue
- Positive Control for Antibody
- Tissue/Sections Customized Service
- Phosphorylated Antibody Customized Service
- Immunohistochemistry (IHC) Experiment Service
- Immunocytochemistry (ICC) Experiment Service
- Flow Cytometry (FCM) Experiment Service
- Immunoprecipitation (IP) Experiment Service
- Immunofluorescence (IF) Experiment Service
- DAB Kit
- SABC Kit
- Long-arm Biotin Labeling Kit
|Diabetes Research and Clinical Practice||Serum irisin levels in new-onset type 2 diabetes PubMed: 23369227|
|Journal of diabetes and its complications||Lower circulating irisin is associated with type 2 diabetes mellitus Pubmed: 23619195|
|Horm Metab Res.||Inconsistency in circulating irisin levels: what is really happening Pubmed:24459033|
|Int J Obes (Lond).||Leptin administration activates irisin-induced myogenesis via nitric oxide-dependent mechanisms, but reduces its effect on subcutaneous fat browning in mice Pubmed:25199621|
|Molecular and Cellular Endocrinology||Fenofibrate (PPARalpha agonist) induces beige cell formation in subcutaneous white adipose tissue from diet-induced male obese mice Pubmed:25576856|
|journal of diabetes||Lower irisin level in patients with type 2 diabetes mellitus: A case-control study and meta-analysis PubMed: 25494632|
|The Journal of Maternal-Fetal & Neonatal Medicine||Maternal circulating levels of irisin in intrahepatic cholestasis of pregnancy PubMed: 26689349|
|Hormone and Metabolic Research||Lower Circulating Irisin Level in Patients with Diabetes Mellitus: A Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis Pubmed:27300472|
|Nature Reviews Endocrinology||Physiology and role of irisin in glucose homeostasis. pubmed:28211512|
|Journal of Molecular and Cellular Cardiology||Irisin improves perivascular adipose tissue dysfunction via regulation of the heme oxygenase-1/adiponectin axis in diet-induced obese mice pubmed:27638193|