Recombinant Calnexin (CNX)
CANX; CNX; IP90; P90; Major Histocompatibility Complex Class I Antigen-Binding Protein p88
- Product No.RPA280Hu01
- Organism SpeciesHomo sapiens (Human) Same name, Different species.
- SourceProkaryotic expression
- Endotoxin Level<1.0EU per 1µg (determined by the LAL method)
- Subcellular LocationMembrane, Exosome
- Predicted Molecular Mass55.8kDa
- Accurate Molecular Mass56kDa(Analysis of differences refer to the manual)
- Residues & TagsThr239~Ala461 with N-terminal His and GST Tag
- Buffer Formulation20mM Tris, 150mM NaCl, pH8.0, containing 1mM EDTA, 1mM DTT, 0.01% SKL, 5% Trehalose and Proclin300.
- Traits Freeze-dried powder
- Purity> 97%
- Isoelectric Point4.7
Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.
If bio-activity of the protein is needed, please check active protein.
- DownloadInstruction Manual
- UOM 10µg50µg 200µg 1mg 5mg
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 476
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 952
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 2856
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 7140
For more details, please contact local distributors!
Reconstitute in 20mM Tris, 150mM NaCl (pH8.0) to a concentration of 0.1-1.0 mg/mL. Do not vortex.
Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles. Store at 2-8°C for one month. Aliquot and store at -80°C for 12 months.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- Endotoxin Removal Kit
- BCA Protein Quantification Kit
- Protein Labeling Customized Service
- Molecular Mass Marker for Protein
- Recombinant Protein Customized Service
- Monoclonal Antibody Customized Service
- Polyclonal Antibody Customized Service
- Protein Activity Test Experiment Service
- Immunoprecipitation (IP) Experiment Service
- Endotoxin Removal Kit II
- Real Time PCR Experimental Service
- Spike RBD Protein (S-RBD)
- Protein G
- Protein A
|Catalog No.||Related products for research use of Homo sapiens (Human) Organism species||Applications (RESEARCH USE ONLY!)|
|RPA280Hu01||Recombinant Calnexin (CNX)||Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.|
|CAA280Hu01||Anti-Calnexin (CNX) Polyclonal Antibody||Loading Control of WB.|
|PAA280Hu01||Polyclonal Antibody to Calnexin (CNX)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|MAA280Hu21||Monoclonal Antibody to Calnexin (CNX)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|MAA280Hu22||Monoclonal Antibody to Calnexin (CNX)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|CAA280Hu22||Anti-Calnexin (CNX) Monoclonal Antibody||Loading Control of WB.|
|SEA280Hu||ELISA Kit for Calnexin (CNX)||Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for Antigen Detection.|