Anti-Calnexin (CNX) Polyclonal Antibody
CANX; CNX; IP90; P90; Major Histocompatibility Complex Class I Antigen-Binding Protein p88
- Product No.CAA280Hu01
- Organism SpeciesHomo sapiens (Human) Same name, Different species.
- PurificationAntigen-specific affinity chromatography followed by Protein A affinity chromatography
- Buffer FormulationPBS, pH7.4, containing 0.02% NaN3, 50% glycerol.
- Organism Species MoreSus scrofa; Porcine (Pig)
- ApplicationsLoading Control of WB.
- DownloadInstruction Manual
- UOM 20µl100µl 200µl 1ml 10ml
For more details, please contact local distributors! 251 US$ 251
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 358
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 895
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 3580
For more details, please contact local distributors!
The antibody is a rabbit polyclonal antibody raised against CNX. It has been selected for its ability to recognize CNX in immunohistochemical staining and western blotting.
Western blotting: 0.5-2ug/ml
Optimal working dilutions must be determined by end user.
Store at 4°C for frequent use. Stored at -20°C in a manual defrost freezer for two year without detectable loss of activity. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- Antibody Labeling Customized Service
- Protein A/G Purification Column
- Staining Solution for Cells and Tissue
- Positive Control for Antibody
- Tissue/Sections Customized Service
- Phosphorylated Antibody Customized Service
- Western Blot (WB) Experiment Service
- Immunohistochemistry (IHC) Experiment Service
- Immunocytochemistry (ICC) Experiment Service
- Flow Cytometry (FCM) Experiment Service
- Immunoprecipitation (IP) Experiment Service
- Immunofluorescence (IF) Experiment Service
- DAB Chromogen Kit
- SABC Kit
- Long-arm Biotin Labeling Kit
- Real Time PCR Experimental Service
|Catalog No.||Related products for research use of Homo sapiens (Human) Organism species||Applications (RESEARCH USE ONLY!)|
|RPA280Hu01||Recombinant Calnexin (CNX)||Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.|
|CAA280Hu01||Anti-Calnexin (CNX) Polyclonal Antibody||Loading Control of WB.|
|PAA280Hu01||Polyclonal Antibody to Calnexin (CNX)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|MAA280Hu23||Monoclonal Antibody to Calnexin (CNX)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|MAA280Hu24||Monoclonal Antibody to Calnexin (CNX)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|MAA280Hu21||Monoclonal Antibody to Calnexin (CNX)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|MAA280Hu22||Monoclonal Antibody to Calnexin (CNX)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|CAA280Hu22||Anti-Calnexin (CNX) Monoclonal Antibody||Loading Control of WB.|
|SEA280Hu||ELISA Kit for Calnexin (CNX)||Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for Antigen Detection.|
|LMA280Hu||Magnetic Luminex Assay Kit for Calnexin (CNX)||Magnetic Luminex Assay for Antigen Detection.|