Recombinant Ribonuclease A (RNase A)
RNASE1; RNASE; Rnase-A; RNase UpI-1; RIB-1; Ribonuclease,RNase A Family,1(Pancreatic)
- Product No.RPA297Hu01
- Organism SpeciesHomo sapiens (Human) Same name, Different species.
- SourceProkaryotic expression
- Endotoxin Level<1.0EU per 1μg (determined by the LAL method).
- Subcellular LocationSecreted
- Predicted Molecular Mass16.1kDa
- Accurate Molecular Mass18kDa(Analysis of differences refer to the manual)
- Residues & TagsLys29~Thr156 with N-terminal His Tag
- Buffer FormulationPBS, pH7.4, containing 0.01% SKL, 1mM DTT, 5% Trehalose and Proclin300.
- Traits Freeze-dried powder
- Purity> 90%
- Isoelectric Point8.8
Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.
If bio-activity of the protein is needed, please check active protein.
- DownloadInstruction Manual
- UOM 10µg50µg 200µg 1mg 5mg
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 300
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 600
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 1800
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 4500
For more details, please contact local distributors!
Reconstitute in PBS (pH7.4) to a concentration of 0.1-1.0 mg/mL. Do not vortex.
Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles. Store at 2-8°C for one month. Aliquot and store at -80°C for 12 months.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- Endotoxin Removal Kit
- BCA Protein Quantification Kit
- Protein Labeling Customized Service
- Molecular Mass Marker for Protein
- Recombinant Protein Customized Service
- Monoclonal Antibody Customized Service
- Polyclonal Antibody Customized Service
- Protein Activity Test Experiment Service
- Immunoprecipitation (IP) Experiment Service
- Endotoxin Removal Kit II
- Real Time PCR Experimental Service
- Spike RBD Protein (S-RBD)
- Protein G
- Protein A
|International Journal of Molecular Sciences||The Human Host Defense Ribonucleases 1, 3 and 7 Are Elevated in Patients with Sepsis after Major Surgery—A Pilot Study Pubmed:26927088|
|Investigative Ophthalmology & Visual Science||The Proteomic Landscape in the Vitreous of Patients With Age-Related and Diabetic Retinal Disease Pubmed:30025106|
|Catalog No.||Related products for research use of Homo sapiens (Human) Organism species||Applications (RESEARCH USE ONLY!)|
|APA297Hu01||Active Ribonuclease A (RNase A)||Cell culture; Activity Assays.|
|RPA297Hu01||Recombinant Ribonuclease A (RNase A)||Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.|
|PAA297Hu01||Polyclonal Antibody to Ribonuclease A (RNase A)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|LAA297Hu71||Biotin-Linked Polyclonal Antibody to Ribonuclease A (RNase A)||WB; IHC; ICC.|
|MAA297Hu22||Monoclonal Antibody to Ribonuclease A (RNase A)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|SEA297Hu||ELISA Kit for Ribonuclease A (RNase A)||Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for Antigen Detection.|