Recombinant Laminin Alpha 1 (LAMA1)
LAM-A1; LAMA; Laminin A; LaMa1; S-laminin subunit alpha
- Product No.RPA574Hu01
- Organism SpeciesHomo sapiens (Human) Same name, Different species.
- SourceProkaryotic expression
- Endotoxin Level<1.0EU per 1µg (determined by the LAL method)
- Subcellular LocationSecreted
- Predicted Molecular Mass17.8kDa
- Accurate Molecular Mass18kDa(Analysis of differences refer to the manual)
- Residues & TagsAla886~Val1039 with N-terminal His Tag
- Buffer Formulation20mM Tris, 150mM NaCl, pH8.0, containing 1mM EDTA, 1mM DTT, 0.01% SKL, 5% Trehalose and Proclin300.
- Traits Freeze-dried powder
- Purity> 95%
- Isoelectric Point5.4
Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.
If bio-activity of the protein is needed, please check active protein.
- DownloadInstruction Manual
- UOM 10µg50µg 200µg 1mg 5mg
For more details, please contact local distributors! 300 US$ 300
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 600
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 1800
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 4500
For more details, please contact local distributors!
Reconstitute in 20mM Tris, 150mM NaCl (pH8.0) to a concentration of 0.1-1.0 mg/mL. Do not vortex.
Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles. Store at 2-8°C for one month. Aliquot and store at -80°C for 12 months.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- Endotoxin Removal Kit
- BCA Protein Quantification Kit
- Protein Labeling Customized Service
- Molecular Mass Marker for Protein
- Recombinant Protein Customized Service
- Monoclonal Antibody Customized Service
- Polyclonal Antibody Customized Service
- Protein Activity Test Experiment Service
- Immunoprecipitation (IP) Experiment Service
- Endotoxin Removal Kit II
- Real Time PCR Experimental Service
- Spike RBD Protein (S-RBD)
- Protein G
- Protein A
|Pathol Biol (Paris)||Cathelicidin related antimicrobial peptide, laminin, Toll-like receptors and chemokines levels in experimental hypersensitivity pneumonitis in mice PubMed: 25834936|
|Journal of Materials Chemistry B||Serum protein adsorption profile on BCP ceramic and influence of the elevated adsorption of adhesive proteins on the behaviour of MSCs Doi: 10.1039/C8TB02283F|
|Catalog No.||Related products for research use of Homo sapiens (Human) Organism species||Applications (RESEARCH USE ONLY!)|
|RPA574Hu02||Recombinant Laminin Alpha 1 (LAMA1)||Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.|
|RPA574Hu01||Recombinant Laminin Alpha 1 (LAMA1)||Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.|
|RPA574Hu03||Recombinant Laminin Alpha 1 (LAMA1)||Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.|
|RPA574Hu04||Recombinant Laminin Alpha 1 (LAMA1)||Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.|
|PAA574Hu02||Polyclonal Antibody to Laminin Alpha 1 (LAMA1)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|PAA574Hu01||Polyclonal Antibody to Laminin Alpha 1 (LAMA1)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|LAA574Hu71||Biotin-Linked Polyclonal Antibody to Laminin Alpha 1 (LAMA1)||WB; IHC; ICC.|