Recombinant Alcohol Dehydrogenase 1 (ADH1)
ADH1A; Alcohol Dehydrogenase 1A(Class I)Alpha Polypeptide; Alcohol dehydrogenase subunit alpha
- Product No.RPA681Hu01
- Organism SpeciesHomo sapiens (Human) Same name, Different species.
- SourceProkaryotic expression
- Endotoxin Level<1.0EU per 1µg (determined by the LAL method)
- Subcellular LocationCytoplasm.
- Predicted Molecular Mass25.1kDa
- Accurate Molecular Massn/a(Analysis of differences refer to the manual)
- Residues & TagsLys169~Arg370 (Accession # P07327) with N-terminal His Tag
- Buffer FormulationPBS, pH7.4, containing 0.01% SKL, 1mM DTT, 5% Trehalose and Proclin300.
- Traits Freeze-dried powder
- Purity> 95%
- Isoelectric Point8.6
Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.
If bio-activity of the protein is needed, please check active protein.
- DownloadInstruction Manual
- UOM 10µg50µg 200µg 1mg 5mg
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 420
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 840
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 2520
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 6300
For more details, please contact local distributors!
Reconstitute in PBS or others.
Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles. Store at 2-8°C for one month. Aliquot and store at -80°C for 12 months.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- Endotoxin Removal Kit
- BCA Protein Quantification Kit
- Protein Labeling Customized Service
- Recombinant Protein Customized Service
- Monoclonal Antibody Customized Service
- Polyclonal Antibody Customized Service
- Protein Activity Test Experiment Service
- Immunoprecipitation (IP) Experiment Service
- Endotoxin Removal Kit II
- Real Time PCR Experimental Service
|Catalog No.||Related products for research use of Homo sapiens (Human) Organism species||Applications (RESEARCH USE ONLY!)|
|RPA681Hu01||Recombinant Alcohol Dehydrogenase 1 (ADH1)||Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.|
|PAA681Hu01||Polyclonal Antibody to Alcohol Dehydrogenase 1 (ADH1)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|MAA681Hu22||Monoclonal Antibody to Alcohol Dehydrogenase 1 (ADH1)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|SEA681Hu||ELISA Kit for Alcohol Dehydrogenase 1 (ADH1)||Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for Antigen Detection.|