ELISA Kit for Alcohol Dehydrogenase 1 (ADH1)
ADH1A; Alcohol Dehydrogenase 1A(Class I)Alpha Polypeptide; Alcohol dehydrogenase subunit alpha
- Product No.SEA681Hu
- Organism SpeciesHomo sapiens (Human) Same name, Different species.
- Sample TypeSerum, plasma, tissue homogenates and other biological fluids
- Test MethodDouble-antibody Sandwich
- Assay Length3h
- Detection Range1.56-100ng/mL
- SensitivityThe minimum detectable dose of this kit is typically less than 0.72ng/mL.
- DownloadInstruction Manual
- UOM 48T96T 96T*5 96T*10 96T*100
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 630
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 2835
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 5355
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 44100
For more details, please contact local distributors!
This assay has high sensitivity and excellent specificity for detection of Alcohol Dehydrogenase 1 (ADH1).
No significant cross-reactivity or interference between Alcohol Dehydrogenase 1 (ADH1) and analogues was observed.
Matrices listed below were spiked with certain level of recombinant Alcohol Dehydrogenase 1 (ADH1) and the recovery rates were calculated by comparing the measured value to the expected amount of Alcohol Dehydrogenase 1 (ADH1) in samples.
|Matrix||Recovery range (%)||Average(%)|
Intra-assay Precision (Precision within an assay): 3 samples with low, middle and high level Alcohol Dehydrogenase 1 (ADH1) were tested 20 times on one plate, respectively.
Inter-assay Precision (Precision between assays): 3 samples with low, middle and high level Alcohol Dehydrogenase 1 (ADH1) were tested on 3 different plates, 8 replicates in each plate.
CV(%) = SD/meanX100
The linearity of the kit was assayed by testing samples spiked with appropriate concentration of Alcohol Dehydrogenase 1 (ADH1) and their serial dilutions. The results were demonstrated by the percentage of calculated concentration to the expected.
The stability of kit is determined by the loss rate of activity. The loss rate of this kit is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
To minimize extra influence on the performance, operation procedures and lab conditions, especially room temperature, air humidity, incubator temperature should be strictly controlled. It is also strongly suggested that the whole assay is performed by the same operator from the beginning to the end.
Reagents and materials provided
|Pre-coated, ready to use 96-well strip plate||1||Plate sealer for 96 wells||4|
|Detection Reagent A||1×120µL||Assay Diluent A||1×12mL|
|Detection Reagent B||1×120µL||Assay Diluent B||1×12mL|
|TMB Substrate||1×9mL||Stop Solution||1×6mL|
|Wash Buffer (30 × concentrate)||1×20mL||Instruction manual||1|
Assay procedure summary
1. Prepare all reagents, samples and standards;
2. Add 100µL standard or sample to each well. Incubate 1 hours at 37°C;
3. Aspirate and add 100µL prepared Detection Reagent A. Incubate 1 hour at 37°C;
4. Aspirate and wash 3 times;
5. Add 100µL prepared Detection Reagent B. Incubate 30 minutes at 37°C;
6. Aspirate and wash 5 times;
7. Add 90µL Substrate Solution. Incubate 10-20 minutes at 37°C;
8. Add 50µL Stop Solution. Read at 450nm immediately.
|Catalog No.||Related products for research use of Homo sapiens (Human) Organism species||Applications (RESEARCH USE ONLY!)|
|RPA681Hu01||Recombinant Alcohol Dehydrogenase 1 (ADH1)||Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.|
|PAA681Hu01||Polyclonal Antibody to Alcohol Dehydrogenase 1 (ADH1)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|MAA681Hu22||Monoclonal Antibody to Alcohol Dehydrogenase 1 (ADH1)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|SEA681Hu||ELISA Kit for Alcohol Dehydrogenase 1 (ADH1)||Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for Antigen Detection.|