Recombinant Cyclin Dependent Kinase Inhibitor 2A (CDKN2A)
P16; ARF; CDK4I; CMM2; INK4; INK4a; MLM; MTS1; TP16; P14; P14ARF; P16INK4a; P19; Melanoma P16; Cyclin-dependent kinase 4 inhibitor A; Multiple tumor suppressor 1
- Product No.RPA794Hu01
- Organism SpeciesHomo sapiens (Human) Same name, Different species.
- SourceProkaryotic expression
- Endotoxin Level<1.0EU per 1µg (determined by the LAL method)
- Subcellular LocationCytoplasm, Chromosome
- Predicted Molecular Mass19.7kDa
- Accurate Molecular Mass20kDa(Analysis of differences refer to the manual)
- Residues & TagsSer8~Asp156 with N-terminal His Tag
- Buffer Formulation20mM Tris, 150mM NaCl, pH8.0, containing 1mM EDTA, 1mM DTT, 0.01% SKL, 5% Trehalose and Proclin300.
- Traits Freeze-dried powder
- Purity> 95%
- Isoelectric Point6.4
Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.
If bio-activity of the protein is needed, please check active protein.
- DownloadInstruction Manual
- UOM 10µg50µg 200µg 1mg 5mg
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 430
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 860
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 2580
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 6450
For more details, please contact local distributors!
Reconstitute in 20mM Tris, 150mM NaCl (pH8.0) to a concentration of 0.1-1.0 mg/mL. Do not vortex.
Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles. Store at 2-8°C for one month. Aliquot and store at -80°C for 12 months.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- Molecular Mass Marker for Protein
- Polyacrylamide Gel Electrophoresis (PAGE) Experiment Service
- Real Time PCR Experimental Service
- Endotoxin Removal Kit
- BCA Protein Quantification Kit
- Protein Labeling Customized Service
- Recombinant Protein Customized Service
- Monoclonal Antibody Customized Service
- Polyclonal Antibody Customized Service
- Protein Activity Test Experiment Service
- Immunoprecipitation (IP) Experiment Service
- PBS Buffer
- Endotoxin Removal Kit II
|Biochemical genetics||Comparison of Selected Protein Levels in Tumour and Surgical Margin in a Group of Patients with Oral Cavity Cancer pubmed:28421310|
|Catalog No.||Related products for research use of Homo sapiens (Human) Organism species||Applications (RESEARCH USE ONLY!)|
|RPA794Hu01||Recombinant Cyclin Dependent Kinase Inhibitor 2A (CDKN2A)||Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.|
|PAA794Hu01||Polyclonal Antibody to Cyclin Dependent Kinase Inhibitor 2A (CDKN2A)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|FAA794Hu01||Anti-Cyclin Dependent Kinase Inhibitor 2A (CDKN2A) Polyclonal Antibody||Flow cytometry.|
|MAA794Hu22||Monoclonal Antibody to Cyclin Dependent Kinase Inhibitor 2A (CDKN2A)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|MEA794Hu||Mini Samples ELISA Kit for Cyclin Dependent Kinase Inhibitor 2A (CDKN2A)||Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for Antigen Detection.|
|SEA794Hu||ELISA Kit for Cyclin Dependent Kinase Inhibitor 2A (CDKN2A)||Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for Antigen Detection.|