Recombinant Extracellular Signal Regulated Kinase 2 (ERK2)
MAPK1; P38; P40; ERK2; ERT1; MAPK2; P42MAPK; P42-MAPK; PRKM1; PRKM2; P41; P41mapk; P41-mapk; Mitogen-Activated Protein Kinase 1; Mitogen-activated protein kinase 2
- Product No.RPA930Hu01
- Organism SpeciesHomo sapiens (Human) Same name, Different species.
- SourceProkaryotic expression
- Endotoxin Level<1.0EU per 1µg (determined by the LAL method)
- Subcellular Locationn/a
- Predicted Molecular Mass32.4kDa
- Accurate Molecular Massn/a(Analysis of differences refer to the manual)
- Residues & TagsVal104~Lys342 (Accession # P28482) with N-terminal His Tag
- Buffer FormulationPBS, pH7.4, containing 0.01% SKL, 1mM DTT, 5% Trehalose and Proclin300.
- Traits Freeze-dried powder
- Purity> 97%
- Isoelectric Pointn/a
Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.
If bio-activity of the protein is needed, please check active protein.
- DownloadInstruction Manual
- UOM 10µg50µg 200µg 1mg 5mg
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 406
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 812
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 2436
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 6090
For more details, please contact local distributors!
Reconstitute in PBS or others.
Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles. Store at 2-8°C for one month. Aliquot and store at -80°C for 12 months.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- Endotoxin Removal Kit
- BCA Protein Quantification Kit
- Protein Labeling Customized Service
- Recombinant Protein Customized Service
- Monoclonal Antibody Customized Service
- Polyclonal Antibody Customized Service
- Protein Activity Test Experiment Service
- Immunoprecipitation (IP) Experiment Service
- PBS Buffer
- Endotoxin Removal Kit II
- Real Time PCR Experimental Service
|Cellular and Molecular Neurobiology||Hypericum Perforatum Hydroalcoholic Extract Mitigates Motor Dysfunction and is Neuroprotective in Intrastriatal 6-Hydroxydopamine Rat Model of Parkinson’s Disease Pubmed:26119304|
|Graefe's Archive for Clinical and Experimental Ophthalmology||Role of RhoA/MERK1/ERK1/2/iNOS signaling in ocular ischemic syndrome pubmed:27538909|