Polyclonal Antibody to Extracellular Signal Regulated Kinase 2 (ERK2)
MAPK1; P38; P40; ERK2; ERT1; MAPK2; P42MAPK; P42-MAPK; PRKM1; PRKM2; P41; P41mapk; P41-mapk; Mitogen-Activated Protein Kinase 1; Mitogen-activated protein kinase 2
- Product No.PAA930Hu01
- Organism SpeciesHomo sapiens (Human) Same name, Different species.
- SourcePolyclonal antibody preparation
- Ig Type IgG
- PurificationAntigen-specific affinity chromatography followed by Protein A affinity chromatography
- Immunogen RPA930Hu01-Recombinant Extracellular Signal Regulated Kinase 2 (ERK2)
- Buffer Formulation0.01M PBS, pH7.4, containing 0.05% Proclin-300, 50% glycerol.
- Organism Species MoreMus musculus (Mouse), Rattus norvegicus (Rat)
- ApplicationsWB; IHC; ICC; IP.
If the antibody is used in flow cytometry, please check FCM antibodies.
- DownloadInstruction Manual
200µl 2ml 1g
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 221 FREE TRIAL
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 316 FREE TRIAL
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 1264 FREE TRIAL
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 94800 FREE TRIAL
For more details, please contact local distributors!
The antibody is a rabbit polyclonal antibody raised against ERK2. It has been selected for its ability to recognize ERK2 in immunohistochemical staining and western blotting.
Western blotting: 0.5-2µg/mL;1:150-600
Optimal working dilutions must be determined by end user.
Store at 4°C for frequent use. Stored at -20°C in a manual defrost freezer for one year without detectable loss of activity. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- Antibody Labeling Customized Service
- Protein A/G Purification Column
- Staining Solution for Cells and Tissue
- Loading Control Antibodies
- Positive Control for Antibody
- Tissue/Sections Customized Service
- Phosphorylated Antibody Customized Service
- Immunohistochemistry (IHC) Experiment Service
- Immunocytochemistry (ICC) Experiment Service
- Flow Cytometry (FCM) Experiment Service
- Immunoprecipitation (IP) Experiment Service
- Immunofluorescence (IF) Experiment Service
- DAB Kit
- SABC Kit
- Long-arm Biotin Labeling Kit
|Cellular and Molecular Neurobiology||Hypericum Perforatum Hydroalcoholic Extract Mitigates Motor Dysfunction and is Neuroprotective in Intrastriatal 6-Hydroxydopamine Rat Model of Parkinson’s Disease Pubmed:26119304|
|Graefe's Archive for Clinical and Experimental Ophthalmology||Role of RhoA/MERK1/ERK1/2/iNOS signaling in ocular ischemic syndrome pubmed:27538909|
|Catalog No.||Related products for research use of Homo sapiens (Human) Organism species||Applications (RESEARCH USE ONLY!)|
|APA930Hu01||Active Extracellular Signal Regulated Kinase 2 (ERK2)||Cell culture; Activity Assays.|
|RPA930Hu01||Recombinant Extracellular Signal Regulated Kinase 2 (ERK2)||Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.|
|PAA930Hu01||Polyclonal Antibody to Extracellular Signal Regulated Kinase 2 (ERK2)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|CAA930Hu01||Anti-Extracellular Signal Regulated Kinase 2 (ERK2) Polyclonal Antibody||Loading Control of WB.|
|MAA930Hu22||Monoclonal Antibody to Extracellular Signal Regulated Kinase 2 (ERK2)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|CAA930Hu22||Anti-Extracellular Signal Regulated Kinase 2 (ERK2) Monoclonal Antibody||Loading Control of WB.|
|SEA930Hu||ELISA Kit for Extracellular Signal Regulated Kinase 2 (ERK2)||Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for Antigen Detection.|