Recombinant Heat Shock 70kDa Protein 1A (HSPA1A)
HSP70-1; HSP-A1A; HSPA1; HSP70-2; HSX70
- Product No.RPB081Ra01
- Organism SpeciesRattus norvegicus (Rat) Same name, Different species.
- SourceProkaryotic expression
- Endotoxin Level<1.0EU per 1µg (determined by the LAL method)
- Subcellular LocationNucleus, Cytoplasm
- Predicted Molecular Mass71.4kDa
- Accurate Molecular Mass71kDa(Analysis of differences refer to the manual)
- Residues & TagsMet1~Asp641 with N-terminal His Tag
- Buffer FormulationPBS, pH7.4, containing 0.01% SKL, 1mM DTT, 5% Trehalose and Proclin300.
- Traits Freeze-dried powder
- Purity> 90%
- Isoelectric Point5.6
Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.
If bio-activity of the protein is needed, please check active protein.
- DownloadInstruction Manual
- UOM 10µg50µg 200µg 1mg 5mg
For more details, please contact local distributors! 370 US$ 370
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 740
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 2220
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 5550
For more details, please contact local distributors!
Reconstitute in 10mM PBS (pH7.4) to a concentration of 0.1-1.0 mg/mL. Do not vortex.
Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles. Store at 2-8°C for one month. Aliquot and store at -80°C for 12 months.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- Endotoxin Removal Kit
- BCA Protein Quantification Kit
- Protein Labeling Customized Service
- Molecular Mass Marker for Protein
- Recombinant Protein Customized Service
- Monoclonal Antibody Customized Service
- Polyclonal Antibody Customized Service
- Protein Activity Test Experiment Service
- Immunoprecipitation (IP) Experiment Service
- Endotoxin Removal Kit II
- Real Time PCR Experimental Service
- Spike RBD Protein (S-RBD)
- Protein G
- Protein A
|Journal of Neuroinflammation||Identification of potential biomarkers of gold nanoparticle toxicity in rat brains PubMed: 22691312|
|Mediators Inflamm.?||Local Inflammation in Fracture Hematoma: Results from a Combined Trauma Model in Pigs Pubmed:Pmc4324980|
|Eur J Pharmacol.||Differential modulatory effects of morphine on acute and chronic stress induced neurobehavioral and cellular markers in rats Pubmed:24508522|
|Pharmacol Rep.||Effect of propranolol on IL-10, visfatin, Hsp70, iNOS, TLR2, and survivin in amelioration of tumor progression and survival in Solid Ehrlich Carcinoma-bearing mice Pubmed:25443743|
|Advances in Medical Sciences||A similar pro/anti-inflammatory cytokine balance is present in the airways of competitive athletes and non-exercising asthmatics pubmed:28822267|
|Archives of Medical Research||Winter ambient training conditions are associated with increased bronchial hyperreactivity and with shifts in serum innate immunity proteins in young … Pubmed:29379533|
|metabolic brain disease||Curcumin attenuates cytoplasmic/endoplasmic reticulum stress, apoptosis and cholinergic dysfunction in diabetic rat hippocampus Pubmed: 32172517|
|EXPERIMENTAL CELL RESEARCH||Antagomirs targeting miR-142–5p attenuate pilocarpine-induced status epilepticus in mice Pubmed: 32439493|
|Catalog No.||Related products for research use of Rattus norvegicus (Rat) Organism species||Applications (RESEARCH USE ONLY!)|
|RPB081Ra01||Recombinant Heat Shock 70kDa Protein 1A (HSPA1A)||Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.|
|PAB081Ra01||Polyclonal Antibody to Heat Shock 70kDa Protein 1A (HSPA1A)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|MAB081Ra21||Monoclonal Antibody to Heat Shock 70kDa Protein 1A (HSPA1A)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|SEB081Ra||ELISA Kit for Heat Shock 70kDa Protein 1A (HSPA1A)||Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for Antigen Detection.|
|LMB081Ra||Magnetic Luminex Assay Kit for Heat Shock 70kDa Protein 1A (HSPA1A)||Magnetic Luminex Assay for Antigen Detection.|
|KSB081Ra01||ELISA Kit DIY Materials for Heat Shock 70kDa Protein 1A (HSPA1A)||Main materials for "Do It (ELISA Kit) Yourself".|