Recombinant Fibrinogen Beta Chain (FGB)
FG-B; Fibrinopeptide B; Fibrinogen Beta
- Product No.RPB215Mu02
- Organism SpeciesMus musculus (Mouse) Same name, Different species.
- SourceProkaryotic expression
- Endotoxin Level<1.0EU per 1µg (determined by the LAL method)
- Subcellular Locationn/a
- Predicted Molecular Massn/a
- Accurate Molecular Massn/a(Analysis of differences refer to the manual)
- Residues & TagsN-terminal His Tag
- Buffer FormulationPBS, pH7.4, containing 0.01% SKL, 1mM DTT, 5% Trehalose and Proclin300.
- Traits Freeze-dried powder
- Purity> 97%
- Isoelectric Pointn/a
Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.
If bio-activity of the protein is needed, please check active protein.
- UOM 10µg50µg 200µg 1mg 5mg
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 350
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 700
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 2100
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 5250
For more details, please contact local distributors!
Reconstitute in PBS or others.
Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles. Store at 2-8°C for one month. Aliquot and store at -80°C for 12 months.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- Endotoxin Removal Kit
- BCA Protein Quantification Kit
- Protein Labeling Customized Service
- Recombinant Protein Customized Service
- Monoclonal Antibody Customized Service
- Polyclonal Antibody Customized Service
- Protein Activity Test Experiment Service
- Immunoprecipitation (IP) Experiment Service
- PBS Buffer
- Endotoxin Removal Kit II
- Real Time PCR Experimental Service
|United States Patent Application||Compositions and Methods for Diagnosing Lung Cancer y2016:0077095.html|
|Catalog No.||Related products for research use of Mus musculus (Mouse) Organism species||Applications (RESEARCH USE ONLY!)|
|RPB215Mu01||Recombinant Fibrinogen Beta Chain (FGB)||Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.|
|RPB215Mu02||Recombinant Fibrinogen Beta Chain (FGB)||Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.|
|PAB215Mu01||Polyclonal Antibody to Fibrinogen Beta Chain (FGB)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|PAB215Mu02||Polyclonal Antibody to Fibrinogen Beta Chain (FGB)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|SEB215Mu||ELISA Kit for Fibrinogen Beta Chain (FGB)||Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for Antigen Detection.|
|KSB215Mu01||ELISA Kit DIY Materials for Fibrinogen Beta Chain (FGB)||Main materials for "Do It (ELISA Kit) Yourself".|