Polyclonal Antibody to Fibrinogen Beta (FGb)
FG-B; Fibrinopeptide B
- Product No.PAB215Mu01
- Organism SpeciesMus musculus (Mouse) Same name, Different species.
- SourcePolyclonal antibody preparation
- Ig Type IgG
- PurificationAntigen-specific affinity chromatography followed by Protein A affinity chromatography
- Immunogen n/a
- Buffer FormulationPBS, pH7.4, containing 0.01% SKL, 1mM DTT, 5% Trehalose and Proclin300.
- Organism Species Moren/a
- ApplicationsWB; IHC; ICC; IP.
If the antibody is used in flow cytometry, please check FCM antibodies.
- DownloadInstruction Manual
200µl 1ml 10ml
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 239 FREE TRIAL
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 342 FREE TRIAL
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 855 FREE TRIAL
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 3420 FREE TRIAL
For more details, please contact local distributors!
The antibody is a rabbit polyclonal antibody raised against FGb. It has been selected for its ability to recognize FGb in immunohistochemical staining and western blotting.
Western blotting: 0.2-2µg/mL;1:250-2500
Optimal working dilutions must be determined by end user.
Store at 4°C for frequent use. Stored at -20°C in a manual defrost freezer for one year without detectable loss of activity. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- Antibody Labeling Customized Service
- Protein A/G Purification Column
- Staining Solution for Cells and Tissue
- Positive Control for Antibody
- Tissue/Sections Customized Service
- Phosphorylated Antibody Customized Service
- Immunohistochemistry (IHC) Experiment Service
- Immunocytochemistry (ICC) Experiment Service
- Flow Cytometry (FCM) Experiment Service
- Immunoprecipitation (IP) Experiment Service
- Immunofluorescence (IF) Experiment Service
- DAB Kit
- SABC Kit
- Long-arm Biotin Labeling Kit
|United States Patent Application||Compositions and Methods for Diagnosing Lung Cancer y2016:0077095.html|
|Catalog No.||Related products for research use of Mus musculus (Mouse) Organism species||Applications (RESEARCH USE ONLY!)|
|RPB215Mu01||Recombinant Fibrinogen Beta (FGb)||Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.|
|RPB215Mu02||Recombinant Fibrinogen Beta (FGb)||Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.|
|PAB215Mu01||Polyclonal Antibody to Fibrinogen Beta (FGb)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|PAB215Mu02||Polyclonal Antibody to Fibrinogen Beta (FGb)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|SEB215Mu||ELISA Kit for Fibrinogen Beta (FGb)||Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for Antigen Detection.|
|KSB215Mu01||ELISA Kit DIY Materials for Fibrinogen Beta (FGb)||Main materials for "Do It (ELISA Kit) Yourself".|