Recombinant Collagen Type XVIII (COL18)
COL18-A1; COL18A1; KNO; Endostatin; Collagen Alpha-1(XVIII)Chain
- Product No.RPC134Ra01
- Organism SpeciesRattus norvegicus (Rat) Same name, Different species.
- SourceProkaryotic expression
- Endotoxin Level<1.0EU per 1µg (determined by the LAL method)
- Subcellular LocationSecreted, Extracellular matrix
- Predicted Molecular Mass51.5kDa
- Accurate Molecular Mass52kDa(Analysis of differences refer to the manual)
- Residues & TagsSer1072~Gly1271 with N-terminal His and GST Tag
- Buffer FormulationPBS, pH7.4, containing 0.01% SKL, 1mM DTT, 5% Trehalose and Proclin300.
- Traits Freeze-dried powder
- Purity> 97%
- Isoelectric Point7.5
Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.
If bio-activity of the protein is needed, please check active protein.
- DownloadInstruction Manual
- UOM 10µg50µg 200µg 1mg 5mg
For more details, please contact local distributors! 390 US$ 390
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 780
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 2340
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 5850
For more details, please contact local distributors!
Reconstitute in 10mM PBS (pH7.4) to a concentration of 0.1-1.0 mg/mL. Do not vortex.
Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles. Store at 2-8°C for one month. Aliquot and store at -80°C for 12 months.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- Endotoxin Removal Kit
- BCA Protein Quantification Kit
- Protein Labeling Customized Service
- Molecular Mass Marker for Protein
- Recombinant Protein Customized Service
- Monoclonal Antibody Customized Service
- Polyclonal Antibody Customized Service
- Protein Activity Test Experiment Service
- Immunoprecipitation (IP) Experiment Service
- Endotoxin Removal Kit II
- Real Time PCR Experimental Service
- Spike RBD Protein (S-RBD)
- Protein G
- Protein A
|Catalog No.||Related products for research use of Rattus norvegicus (Rat) Organism species||Applications (RESEARCH USE ONLY!)|
|RPC134Ra01||Recombinant Collagen Type XVIII (COL18)||Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.|
|PAC134Ra01||Polyclonal Antibody to Collagen Type XVIII (COL18)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|LAC134Ra81||FITC-Linked Polyclonal Antibody to Collagen Type XVIII (COL18)||WB; IHC; ICC; IF.|
|LAC134Ra71||Biotin-Linked Polyclonal Antibody to Collagen Type XVIII (COL18)||WB; IHC; ICC.|