Recombinant Synapsin I (SYN1)
SYN1a; SYN1b; SYNI; Brain protein 4.1
- Product No.RPC883Mu01
- Organism SpeciesMus musculus (Mouse) Same name, Different species.
- SourceProkaryotic expression
- Endotoxin Level<1.0EU per 1µg (determined by the LAL method)
- Subcellular LocationGolgi apparatus
- Predicted Molecular Mass38.3kDa
- Accurate Molecular Mass38kDa(Analysis of differences refer to the manual)
- Residues & TagsAla113~Arg420 with N-terminal His Tag
- Buffer Formulation100mMNaHCO3, 500mMNaCl, pH8.3, containing 1mM EDTA, 1mM DTT, 0.01% SKL, 5% Trehalose and Proclin300.
- Traits Freeze-dried powder
- Purity> 97%
- Isoelectric Point6.7
Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.
If bio-activity of the protein is needed, please check active protein.
- DownloadInstruction Manual
- UOM 10µg50µg 200µg 1mg 5mg
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 430
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 860
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 2580
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 6450
For more details, please contact local distributors!
Reconstitute in 100mM NaHCO3, 500mM NaCl (pH8.3) to a concentration of 0.1-1.0 mg/mL. Do not vortex.
Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles. Store at 2-8°C for one month. Aliquot and store at -80°C for 12 months.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- Molecular Mass Marker for Protein
- Polyacrylamide Gel Electrophoresis (PAGE) Experiment Service
- Real Time PCR Experimental Service
- Endotoxin Removal Kit
- BCA Protein Quantification Kit
- Protein Labeling Customized Service
- Recombinant Protein Customized Service
- Monoclonal Antibody Customized Service
- Polyclonal Antibody Customized Service
- Protein Activity Test Experiment Service
- Immunoprecipitation (IP) Experiment Service
- PBS Buffer
- Endotoxin Removal Kit II
|Catalog No.||Related products for research use of Mus musculus (Mouse) Organism species||Applications (RESEARCH USE ONLY!)|
|RPC883Mu01||Recombinant Synapsin I (SYN1)||Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.|
|RPC883Mu02||Recombinant Synapsin I (SYN1)||Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.|
|PAC883Mu01||Polyclonal Antibody to Synapsin I (SYN1)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|PAC883Mu02||Polyclonal Antibody to Synapsin I (SYN1)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|SEC883Mu||ELISA Kit for Synapsin I (SYN1)||Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for Antigen Detection.|
|KSC883Mu01||ELISA Kit DIY Materials for Synapsin I (SYN1)||Main materials for "Do It (ELISA Kit) Yourself".|