Recombinant Biglycan (BGN)
DSPG1; PG-S1; PGI; SLRR1A; Biglycan Proteoglycan; Bone/cartilage proteoglycan I
- Product No.RPJ226Ra01
- Organism SpeciesRattus norvegicus (Rat) Same name, Different species.
- SourceProkaryotic expression
- Endotoxin Level<1.0EU per 1µg (determined by the LAL method)
- Subcellular Locationn/a
- Predicted Molecular Mass14.0kDa
- Accurate Molecular Mass14kDa(Analysis of differences refer to the manual)
- Residues & TagsSer48~Leu158 with N-terminal His Tag
- Buffer FormulationPBS, pH7.4, containing 0.01% SKL, 1mM DTT, 5% Trehalose and Proclin300.
- Traits Freeze-dried powder
- Purity> 97%
- Isoelectric Point12.5
Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.
If bio-activity of the protein is needed, please check active protein.
- DownloadInstruction Manual
- UOM 10µg50µg 200µg 1mg 5mg
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 420
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 840
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 2520
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 6300
For more details, please contact local distributors!
Reconstitute in 10mM PBS (pH7.4) to a concentration of 0.1-1.0 mg/mL. Do not vortex.
Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles. Store at 2-8°C for one month. Aliquot and store at -80°C for 12 months.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- Endotoxin Removal Kit
- BCA Protein Quantification Kit
- Protein Labeling Customized Service
- Recombinant Protein Customized Service
- Monoclonal Antibody Customized Service
- Polyclonal Antibody Customized Service
- Protein Activity Test Experiment Service
- Immunoprecipitation (IP) Experiment Service
- Endotoxin Removal Kit II
- Real Time PCR Experimental Service
|Sci Rep.||Tumour endothelial cells in high metastatic tumours promote metastasis via epigenetic dysreCavia (Guinea pig )lation of biglycan Pubmed:27295191|
|Cell Death & Disease||Tenomodulin is essential for prevention of adipocyte accumulation and fibrovascular scar formation during early tendon healing. pubmed:29022912|
|Catalog No.||Related products for research use of Rattus norvegicus (Rat) Organism species||Applications (RESEARCH USE ONLY!)|
|RPJ226Ra01||Recombinant Biglycan (BGN)||Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.|
|RPJ226Ra02||Recombinant Biglycan (BGN)||Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.|
|PAJ226Ra02||Polyclonal Antibody to Biglycan (BGN)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|PAJ226Ra01||Polyclonal Antibody to Biglycan (BGN)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|LAJ226Ra71||Biotin-Linked Polyclonal Antibody to Biglycan (BGN)||WB; IHC; ICC.|
|MAJ226Ra21||Monoclonal Antibody to Biglycan (BGN)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|SEJ226Ra||ELISA Kit for Biglycan (BGN)||Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for Antigen Detection.|