Recombinant Notch Homolog 4 (NOTCH4)
INT3; Neurogenic locus notch homolog protein 4
- Product No.RPL149Hu01
- Organism SpeciesHomo sapiens (Human) Same name, Different species.
- SourceProkaryotic expression
- Endotoxin Level<1.0EU per 1µg (determined by the LAL method)
- Subcellular LocationNucleus
- Predicted Molecular Mass33.2kDa
- Accurate Molecular Mass36kDa(Analysis of differences refer to the manual)
- Residues & TagsAsp1715~Gly2001 with N-terminal His Tag
- Buffer Formulation20mM Tris, 150mM NaCl, pH8.0, containing 1mM EDTA, 1mM DTT, 0.01% SKL, 5% Trehalose and Proclin300.
- Traits Freeze-dried powder
- Purity> 95%
- Isoelectric Point9.4
Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.
If bio-activity of the protein is needed, please check active protein.
- DownloadInstruction Manual
200µg 1mg 1g
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 420 FREE TRIAL
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 840 FREE TRIAL
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 2520 FREE TRIAL
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 63000 FREE TRIAL
For more details, please contact local distributors!
Reconstitute in 20mM Tris, 150mM NaCl (pH8.0) to a concentration of 0.1-1.0 mg/mL. Do not vortex.
Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles. Store at 2-8°C for one month. Aliquot and store at -80°C for 12 months.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
|Catalog No.||Related products for research use of Homo sapiens (Human) Organism species||Applications (RESEARCH USE ONLY!)|
|RPL149Hu01||Recombinant Notch Homolog 4 (NOTCH4)||Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.|
|PAL149Hu01||Polyclonal Antibody to Notch Homolog 4 (NOTCH4)||WB; ICC; IHC-P; IHC-F; ELISA.|
|SEL149Hu||ELISA Kit for Notch Homolog 4 (NOTCH4)||Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for Antigen Detection.|