Recombinant Peptidase D (PEPD)
PRD; Xaa-Pro Dipeptidase; Prolidase; Imidodipeptidase; Proline dipeptidase
- Product No.RPM011Hu01
- Organism SpeciesHomo sapiens (Human) Same name, Different species.
- SourceProkaryotic expression
- Endotoxin Level<1.0EU per 1µg (determined by the LAL method)
- Subcellular Locationn/a
- Predicted Molecular Mass58.1kDa
- Accurate Molecular Mass58kDa(Analysis of differences refer to the manual)
- Residues & TagsAla2~Lys493 with
- Buffer FormulationPBS, pH7.4, containing 0.01% SKL, 1mM DTT, 5% Trehalose and Proclin300.
- Traits Freeze-dried powder
- Purity> 95%
- Isoelectric Pointn/a
Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.
If bio-activity of the protein is needed, please check active protein.
- DownloadInstruction Manual
- UOM 10µg50µg 200µg 1mg 5mg
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 440
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 880
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 2640
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 6600
For more details, please contact local distributors!
Reconstitute in PBS or others.
Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles. Store at 2-8°C for one month. Aliquot and store at -80°C for 12 months.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- Endotoxin Removal Kit
- BCA Protein Quantification Kit
- Protein Labeling Customized Service
- Molecular Mass Marker for Protein
- Recombinant Protein Customized Service
- Monoclonal Antibody Customized Service
- Polyclonal Antibody Customized Service
- Protein Activity Test Experiment Service
- Immunoprecipitation (IP) Experiment Service
- Endotoxin Removal Kit II
- Real Time PCR Experimental Service
- Spike RBD Protein (S-RBD)
- Protein G
- Protein A
|Catalog No.||Related products for research use of Homo sapiens (Human) Organism species||Applications (RESEARCH USE ONLY!)|
|RPM011Hu01||Recombinant Peptidase D (PEPD)||Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.|
|PAM011Hu01||Polyclonal Antibody to Peptidase D (PEPD)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|MAM011Hu21||Monoclonal Antibody to Peptidase D (PEPD)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|MEM011Hu||Mini Samples ELISA Kit for Peptidase D (PEPD)||Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for Antigen Detection.|
|SEM011Hu||ELISA Kit for Peptidase D (PEPD)||Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for Antigen Detection.|