CLIA Kit for Eosinophil Chemotactic Factor (ECF)
CCL11; SCYA11; Eotaxin 1; Eosinophil Chemotactic Protein 1; Chemokine C-C-Motif Ligand 11; Small Inducible Cytokine Subfamily A(Cys-Cys)Member 11
- Product No.SCA025Si
- Organism SpeciesRhesus monkey (Simian) Same name, Different species.
- Sample TypeSerum, plasma and other biological fluids
- Test MethodDouble-antibody Sandwich
- Assay Length2h, 40min
- Detection Range1.37-1,000pg/mL
- SensitivityThe minimum detectable dose of this kit is typically less than 0.52pg/mL.
- DownloadInstruction Manual
- UOM 48T96T 96T*5 96T*10 96T*100
For more details, please contact local distributors! 1080 US$ 1080
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 4860
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 9180
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 75600
For more details, please contact local distributors!
This assay has high sensitivity and excellent specificity for detection of Eosinophil Chemotactic Factor (ECF).
No significant cross-reactivity or interference between Eosinophil Chemotactic Factor (ECF) and analogues was observed.
Matrices listed below were spiked with certain level of recombinant Eosinophil Chemotactic Factor (ECF) and the recovery rates were calculated by comparing the measured value to the expected amount of Eosinophil Chemotactic Factor (ECF) in samples.
|Matrix||Recovery range (%)||Average(%)|
Intra-assay Precision (Precision within an assay): 3 samples with low, middle and high level Eosinophil Chemotactic Factor (ECF) were tested 20 times on one plate, respectively.
Inter-assay Precision (Precision between assays): 3 samples with low, middle and high level Eosinophil Chemotactic Factor (ECF) were tested on 3 different plates, 8 replicates in each plate.
CV(%) = SD/meanX100
The linearity of the kit was assayed by testing samples spiked with appropriate concentration of Eosinophil Chemotactic Factor (ECF) and their serial dilutions. The results were demonstrated by the percentage of calculated concentration to the expected.
The stability of kit is determined by the loss rate of activity. The loss rate of this kit is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
To minimize extra influence on the performance, operation procedures and lab conditions, especially room temperature, air humidity, incubator temperature should be strictly controlled. It is also strongly suggested that the whole assay is performed by the same operator from the beginning to the end.
Reagents and materials provided
|Pre-coated, ready to use 96-well strip plate||1||Plate sealer for 96 wells||4|
|Detection Reagent A||1×120µL||Assay Diluent A||1×12mL|
|Detection Reagent B||1×120µL||Assay Diluent B||1×12mL|
|Substrate A||1×10mL||Substrate B||1×2mL|
|Wash Buffer (30 × concentrate)||1×20mL||Instruction manual||1|
Assay procedure summary
1. Prepare all reagents, samples and standards;
2. Add 100µL standard or sample to each well. Incubate 1 hours at 37°C;
3. Aspirate and add 100µL prepared Detection Reagent A. Incubate 1 hour at 37°C;
4. Aspirate and wash 3 times;
5. Add 100µL prepared Detection Reagent B. Incubate 30 minutes at 37°C;
6. Aspirate and wash 5 times;
7. Add 100µL Substrate Solution. Incubate 10 minutes at 37°C;
8. Read RLU value immediately.
- Single-component Reagents of Assay Kit
- Lysis Buffer Specific for ELISA / CLIA
- Quality Control of ELISA / CLIA
- CLIA Kit Customized Service
- Disease Model Customized Service
- Serums Customized Service
- TGFB1 Activation Reagent
- Real Time PCR Experimental Service
- Fast blue Protein Stain solution
- Single-component Reagents of Magnetic Luminex Assay Kit
|INTERNATIONAL ARCHIVES OF ALLERGY AND IMMUNOLOGY||Elevated Serum Level of CD48 in Patients with Intermittent Allergic Rhinitis Pubmed: 32966985|
|Exp Mol Pathol||The regulatory role of SFRP5/WNT5A axis in allergic rhinitis through inhibiting JNK pathway activation and lowering mucin generation in human nasal?¡ 33285209|
|Immunopharmacol Immunotoxicol||sCD48 is elevated in non-allergic but not in allergic persistent rhinitis 34477021|
|Exp Eye Res||Sulforaphane inhibits cytokine-stimulated chemokine and adhesion molecule expressions in human corneal fibroblasts: Involvement of the MAPK, STAT, and NF-κB … Pubmed:35038457|
|Catalog No.||Related products for research use of Rhesus monkey (Simian) Organism species||Applications (RESEARCH USE ONLY!)|
|RPA025Si01||Recombinant Eosinophil Chemotactic Factor (ECF)||Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.|
|PAA025Si01||Polyclonal Antibody to Eosinophil Chemotactic Factor (ECF)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|MAA025Si21||Monoclonal Antibody to Eosinophil Chemotactic Factor (ECF)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|SEA025Si||ELISA Kit for Eosinophil Chemotactic Factor (ECF)||Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for Antigen Detection.|
|SCA025Si||CLIA Kit for Eosinophil Chemotactic Factor (ECF)||Chemiluminescent immunoassay for Antigen Detection.|
|LMA025Si||Magnetic Luminex Assay Kit for Eosinophil Chemotactic Factor (ECF) ,etc.||Magnetic Luminex Assay for Antigen Detection.|