ELISA Kit for Cluster Of Differentiation 64 (CD64)
FcgRI; FCGR1; FCGR1A; FCGR1B; FCGR1C; FcgRIA; CD64A; FcgRIB; CD64B; FcgRIC; CD64C; Receptor I For The Fc Region Of Immunoglobulin G; High affinity immunoglobulin gamma Fc receptor I
- Product No.SEB578Mu
- Organism SpeciesMus musculus (Mouse) Same name, Different species.
- Sample TypeSerum, plasma, tissue homogenates and other biological fluids.
- Test MethodDouble-antibody Sandwich
- Assay Length3h
- Detection Range0.625-40ng/mL
- SensitivityThe minimum detectable dose of this kit is typically less than 0.257ng/mL.
- DownloadInstruction Manual
- UOM 48T96T 96T*5 96T*10 96T*100
For more details, please contact local distributors! 684 US$ 684
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 3078
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 5814
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 47880
For more details, please contact local distributors!
This assay has high sensitivity and excellent specificity for detection of Cluster Of Differentiation 64 (CD64).
No significant cross-reactivity or interference between Cluster Of Differentiation 64 (CD64) and analogues was observed.
Matrices listed below were spiked with certain level of recombinant Cluster Of Differentiation 64 (CD64) and the recovery rates were calculated by comparing the measured value to the expected amount of Cluster Of Differentiation 64 (CD64) in samples.
|Matrix||Recovery range (%)||Average(%)|
Intra-assay Precision (Precision within an assay): 3 samples with low, middle and high level Cluster Of Differentiation 64 (CD64) were tested 20 times on one plate, respectively.
Inter-assay Precision (Precision between assays): 3 samples with low, middle and high level Cluster Of Differentiation 64 (CD64) were tested on 3 different plates, 8 replicates in each plate.
CV(%) = SD/meanX100
The linearity of the kit was assayed by testing samples spiked with appropriate concentration of Cluster Of Differentiation 64 (CD64) and their serial dilutions. The results were demonstrated by the percentage of calculated concentration to the expected.
The stability of kit is determined by the loss rate of activity. The loss rate of this kit is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
To minimize extra influence on the performance, operation procedures and lab conditions, especially room temperature, air humidity, incubator temperature should be strictly controlled. It is also strongly suggested that the whole assay is performed by the same operator from the beginning to the end.
Reagents and materials provided
|Pre-coated, ready to use 96-well strip plate||1||Plate sealer for 96 wells||4|
|Detection Reagent A||1×120µL||Assay Diluent A||1×12mL|
|Detection Reagent B||1×120µL||Assay Diluent B||1×12mL|
|TMB Substrate||1×9mL||Stop Solution||1×6mL|
|Wash Buffer (30 × concentrate)||1×20mL||Instruction manual||1|
Assay procedure summary
1. Prepare all reagents, samples and standards;
2. Add 100µL standard or sample to each well. Incubate 1 hours at 37°C;
3. Aspirate and add 100µL prepared Detection Reagent A. Incubate 1 hour at 37°C;
4. Aspirate and wash 3 times;
5. Add 100µL prepared Detection Reagent B. Incubate 30 minutes at 37°C;
6. Aspirate and wash 5 times;
7. Add 90µL Substrate Solution. Incubate 10-20 minutes at 37°C;
8. Add 50µL Stop Solution. Read at 450nm immediately.
- Single-component Reagents of Assay Kit
- Lysis Buffer Specific for ELISA / CLIA
- Quality Control of ELISA / CLIA
- ELISA Kit Customized Service
- Disease Model Customized Service
- Serums Customized Service
- TGFB1 Activation Reagent
- Real Time PCR Experimental Service
- Fast blue Protein Stain solution
- Single-component Reagents of Magnetic Luminex Assay Kit
|Catalog No.||Related products for research use of Mus musculus (Mouse) Organism species||Applications (RESEARCH USE ONLY!)|
|RPB578Mu01||Recombinant Cluster Of Differentiation 64 (CD64)||Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.|
|RPB578Mu02||Recombinant Cluster Of Differentiation 64 (CD64)||Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.|
|PAB578Mu02||Polyclonal Antibody to Cluster Of Differentiation 64 (CD64)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|PAB578Mu01||Polyclonal Antibody to Cluster Of Differentiation 64 (CD64)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|SEB578Mu||ELISA Kit for Cluster Of Differentiation 64 (CD64)||Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for Antigen Detection.|
|LMB578Mu||Magnetic Luminex Assay Kit for Cluster Of Differentiation 64 (CD64) ,etc.||Magnetic Luminex Assay for Antigen Detection.|