Polyclonal Antibody to Cluster Of Differentiation 64 (CD64)
FcgRI; FCGR1; FCGR1A; FCGR1B; FCGR1C; FcgRIA; CD64A; FcgRIB; CD64B; FcgRIC; CD64C; Receptor I For The Fc Region Of Immunoglobulin G; High affinity immunoglobulin gamma Fc receptor I
- Product No.PAB578Mu01
- Organism SpeciesMus musculus (Mouse) Same name, Different species.
- SourcePolyclonal antibody preparation
- Ig Type IgG
- PurificationAntigen-specific affinity chromatography followed by Protein A affinity chromatography
- Immunogen RPB578Mu01-Recombinant Cluster Of Differentiation 64 (CD64)
- Buffer FormulationPBS, pH7.4, containing 0.02% NaN3, 50% glycerol.
- Organism Species MoreHomo sapiens (Human), Mus musculus (Mouse)
- ApplicationsWB; IHC; ICC; IP.
If the antibody is used in flow cytometry, please check FCM antibodies.
- DownloadInstruction Manual
- UOM 20µl100µl 200µl 1ml 10ml
For more details, please contact local distributors! 239 US$ 239
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 342
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 855
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 3420
For more details, please contact local distributors!
The antibody is a rabbit polyclonal antibody raised against CD64. It has been selected for its ability to recognize CD64 in immunohistochemical staining and western blotting.
Western blotting: 0.5-2µg/mL;
Optimal working dilutions must be determined by end user.
Store at 4°C for frequent use. Stored at -20°C in a manual defrost freezer for two year without detectable loss of activity. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- Antibody Labeling Customized Service
- Protein A/G Purification Column
- Staining Solution for Cells and Tissue
- Positive Control for Antibody
- Tissue/Sections Customized Service
- Phosphorylated Antibody Customized Service
- Western Blot (WB) Experiment Service
- Immunohistochemistry (IHC) Experiment Service
- Immunocytochemistry (ICC) Experiment Service
- Flow Cytometry (FCM) Experiment Service
- Immunoprecipitation (IP) Experiment Service
- Immunofluorescence (IF) Experiment Service
- DAB Chromogen Kit
- SABC Kit
- Long-arm Biotin Labeling Kit
- Real Time PCR Experimental Service
|Catalog No.||Related products for research use of Mus musculus (Mouse) Organism species||Applications (RESEARCH USE ONLY!)|
|RPB578Mu01||Recombinant Cluster Of Differentiation 64 (CD64)||Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.|
|RPB578Mu02||Recombinant Cluster Of Differentiation 64 (CD64)||Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.|
|PAB578Mu02||Polyclonal Antibody to Cluster Of Differentiation 64 (CD64)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|PAB578Mu01||Polyclonal Antibody to Cluster Of Differentiation 64 (CD64)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|SEB578Mu||ELISA Kit for Cluster Of Differentiation 64 (CD64)||Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for Antigen Detection.|
|LMB578Mu||Magnetic Luminex Assay Kit for Cluster Of Differentiation 64 (CD64) ,etc.||Magnetic Luminex Assay for Antigen Detection.|