ELISA Kit for Carbonic Anhydrase IX (CA9)
CA-IX; CAIX; MN; pMW1; P54/58N; Carbonic Dehydratase; Renal cell carcinoma-associated antigen G250; RCC-Associated Protein G250; Carbonate dehydratase IX
- Product No.SED076Hu
- Organism SpeciesHomo sapiens (Human) Same name, Different species.
- Sample TypeSerum, plasma, tissue homogenates and other biological fluids.
- Test MethodDouble-antibody Sandwich
- Assay Length3h
- Detection Range7.81-500pg/mL
- SensitivityThe minimum detectable dose of this kit is typically less than 2.9pg/mL.
- DownloadInstruction Manual
- UOM 48T96T 96T*5 96T*10 96T*100
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 455
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 2048
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 3868
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 31850
For more details, please contact local distributors!
This assay has high sensitivity and excellent specificity for detection of Carbonic Anhydrase IX (CA9).
No significant cross-reactivity or interference between Carbonic Anhydrase IX (CA9) and analogues was observed.
Matrices listed below were spiked with certain level of recombinant Carbonic Anhydrase IX (CA9) and the recovery rates were calculated by comparing the measured value to the expected amount of Carbonic Anhydrase IX (CA9) in samples.
|Matrix||Recovery range (%)||Average(%)|
Intra-assay Precision (Precision within an assay): 3 samples with low, middle and high level Carbonic Anhydrase IX (CA9) were tested 20 times on one plate, respectively.
Inter-assay Precision (Precision between assays): 3 samples with low, middle and high level Carbonic Anhydrase IX (CA9) were tested on 3 different plates, 8 replicates in each plate.
CV(%) = SD/meanX100
The linearity of the kit was assayed by testing samples spiked with appropriate concentration of Carbonic Anhydrase IX (CA9) and their serial dilutions. The results were demonstrated by the percentage of calculated concentration to the expected.
The stability of kit is determined by the loss rate of activity. The loss rate of this kit is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
To minimize extra influence on the performance, operation procedures and lab conditions, especially room temperature, air humidity, incubator temperature should be strictly controlled. It is also strongly suggested that the whole assay is performed by the same operator from the beginning to the end.
Reagents and materials provided
|Pre-coated, ready to use 96-well strip plate||1||Plate sealer for 96 wells||4|
|Detection Reagent A||1×120µL||Assay Diluent A||1×12mL|
|Detection Reagent B||1×120µL||Assay Diluent B||1×12mL|
|TMB Substrate||1×9mL||Stop Solution||1×6mL|
|Wash Buffer (30 × concentrate)||1×20mL||Instruction manual||1|
Assay procedure summary
1. Prepare all reagents, samples and standards;
2. Add 100µL standard or sample to each well. Incubate 1 hours at 37°C;
3. Aspirate and add 100µL prepared Detection Reagent A. Incubate 1 hour at 37°C;
4. Aspirate and wash 3 times;
5. Add 100µL prepared Detection Reagent B. Incubate 30 minutes at 37°C;
6. Aspirate and wash 5 times;
7. Add 90µL Substrate Solution. Incubate 10-20 minutes at 37°C;
8. Add 50µL Stop Solution. Read at 450nm immediately.
|Catalog No.||Related products for research use of Homo sapiens (Human) Organism species||Applications (RESEARCH USE ONLY!)|
|RPD076Hu01||Recombinant Carbonic Anhydrase IX (CA9)||Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.|
|PAD076Hu01||Polyclonal Antibody to Carbonic Anhydrase IX (CA9)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|LAD076Hu71||Biotin-Linked Polyclonal Antibody to Carbonic Anhydrase IX (CA9)||WB; IHC; ICC.|
|MAD076Hu21||Monoclonal Antibody to Carbonic Anhydrase IX (CA9)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|SED076Hu||ELISA Kit for Carbonic Anhydrase IX (CA9)||Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for Antigen Detection.|